IGNORED

Best Guest House Recommendation for Three?

Daddee

Want to try staying in a guest house this trip, being that I have a penchant for two gals, want one with plenty of living room and a big bed... used to reasonably good quality like VT6, and want AC, fridge, safe, good tv etc etc...  And, the bigger the bed the better!!!

Area is not as important as decent quality, open to soi 2 to soi lengkee / LK Metro Pratamnak, etc...  Not wanting to go to Jomtien tho...

Anyone have experience of the new Irish Rovers Guesthouse that is not the one above the bar?

Suggestions appreciated, thanks!

Daddee

Want to try staying in a guest house this trip, being that I have a penchant for two gals, want one with plenty of living room and a big bed... used to reasonably good quality like VT6, and want AC, fridge, safe, good tv etc etc...  And, the bigger the bed the better!!!

Area is not as important as decent quality, open to soi 2 to soi lengkee / lk metro Pratamnak, etc...  Not wanting to go to Jomtien tho...

Anyone have experience of the new Irish Rovers Guesthouse that is not the one above the bar?

Daddee

Try Destiny Hotel  http://destinypattaya.com/hotel.html

I like the jacuzzi room.  The bed is big enough for three.  My only complaint is that there is not enough lighting.

donald

Daddee you dirty greedy fucker ;-)

Daddee you dirty greedy fucker ;-)

hahaha, sometimes it's even 4, but I always have my two gals...  so I need a big bed, man, sorry!!!

5555 No problems you want me take care of them next week ? ;-)

5555 No problems you want me take care of them next week ? ;-)

ya gotta treat them right and pay them good!

:GoldenSmile1:

Oh shit I never pay daddee cos they love me plus I a good looking chap whom the girls love and even pay me to take them out 5555

Oh shit I never pay daddee cos they love me plus I a good looking chap whom the girls love and even pay me to take them out 5555

uh huh, you and big reg, eh?

you da man!!!

glad to introduce you if you want, pm me... the little young one is a sweetie with improving but not that great english, the older one is fun and has a wicked sense of humor and speaks pretty good english... they're both working gogo's now, so...  I am very fond of these two as you know...  

Have a look at Residence Garden.  Good sized bed, nice n firm too. 1 bedroom plus separate living area and balcony.  Baht buses out the front door along Thapraya Road to Pattaya and Jomtien.

April Suites also get a good write up.

Have a look at Residence Garden.  Good sized bed, nice n firm too. 1 bedroom plus separate living area and balcony.  Baht buses out the front door along Thapraya Road to Pattaya and Jomtien.

April Suites also get a good write up.

April Suites is nice, but charges for extra girlfriends...  lovely hotel, funny little alley location...  good price too usually...

will look at residence garden, thanks!

one other must I forgot to put on my list, is GOOD INTERNET!

have to stay in touch with my business while taking 9 weeks of vacation a year, hahaha!

such a terrible life...

Area is not as important as decent quality, open to soi 2 to soi lengkee / lk metro Pratamnak, etc...  Not wanting to go to Jomtien tho...

Daddee

i just stayed 2 weeks in the new i rovers apartments, great rooms, great location and fast wifi     would stay here again for sure 

i just stayed 2 weeks in the new i rovers apartments, great rooms, great location and fast wifi     would stay here again for sure 

not in LK Metro but close by on soi bukhao, yes?

naturally going to give my place a plug as the beds are certainly big eneugh for 3(even 4 lol)and we are not expensive either daddee,also free wifi and free use of computer in bar 

I will come round and meet you Roger, and check out your place!

:)

naturally going to give my place a plug as the beds are certainly big eneugh for 3(even 4 lol)and we are not expensive either daddee,also free wifi and free use of computer in bar 

I will pop by for a drink once I get to town Roger, will be good to meet you and see your place!

Have you invesigated Pattaya Bay Resort- superior rooms. Not sure how +2/3 tgf's so clarify.

I have two regulars I plan to keep for the whole trip, and occasionally we will add a third gal...

I love writing that, hahahahahhaha!

Archived