IGNORED

Dentist check up in pattaya

rootus79

hello fellow forumers i will be going to pattaya in two weeks and was tthinking about going to the dentist there and was wondering can you trust them when getting a check up or will they make up things that dont really need doing?.

thanks in advance.

Always found them good infact better than at Home.

Do they make things up ? Duno but unlikely as said what and how much before starting any work.

Think the UK Dentists are more likely to rip you off than the Thai

Are you able to just walk in off the street and make an appointment for say, a good clean and polish?

Yes

Yes

Thanks pal. 

Can you (or anyone) recommend a dentist.

I just got back from the dentist here. Teeth cleaned every trip for 700 baht. Just walked in, no appointment. They have lists of services and prices.

I just got back from the dentist here. Teeth cleaned every trip for 700 baht. Just walked in, no appointment. They have lists of services and prices.

Cheers. I'll get my gnashers scrubbed whilst there.

No recommendation? Or are they all much of a muchness?

Thanks pal. 

Can you (or anyone) recommend a dentist.

Try hollywoodDental on Soi Lengkee next to Ned Kelly bar.

The dentist is brilliant and won't rip you off.

I wanted some cosmetic work on my teeth and he said he could do it but i did not really need it.

I wanted some cosmetic work on my teeth and he said he could do it but i did not really need it.

Thanks for that. I'll look him up when I get there.

Thanks for that. I'll look him up when I get there.

He is very matter of fact, it took me a little while to take to him, but his work and work ethic would be second to none.

Also my brother had extensive work done on him.

He had no teeth so he had implanted posts (not sure of the proper name) in his jaw top and bottom, then had false teeth made that would clip onto those anchor points, the Brother reckoned it was the first time in years he was able to eat a proper meal.

The price in Thailand was about 5,800 in Aussie dollars, the same work would have cost over $40,000 dollars in Australian.

thanks harry ill have a look at hollywood dental also when i get to pattaya.

hi tsec when are you going ?

He is very matter of fact, it took me a little while to take to him, but his work and work ethic would be second to none.

Also my brother had extensive work done on him.

He had no teeth so he had implanted posts (not sure of the proper name) in his jaw top and bottom, then had false teeth made that would clip onto those anchor points, the Brother reckoned it was the first time in years he was able to eat a proper meal.

The price in Thailand was about 5,800 in Aussie dollars, the same work would have cost over $40,000 dollars in Australian.

Bloody hell what a fantastic saving,lots of people go abroad for various medical procedures because of the massive savings,and who can blame them,thats what you call a result!

That's more than a reasonable saving. On what you have said Harry, I'll be happy to pop in and see him. Thanks for the info.

hi tsec when are you going ?

Hi rootus - mid June I will be there :)

ill be there mid may.my work mate said he goes to a place on soi 3 dont know the name though.

• 1 month later...

hi, do you have a link to a website, or email address to to contact that clinic? been trying to find it on google without much luck, thanks.

'Dental Art Clinic' on Soi Baukhoa, north towards R-Con/curve. 038720990   502/34 Moo 10

First time cleaning was 700 baht, 500 every time since.

Bought nighttime sleeping mouth guard for 1500baht, bought the cleaning trays for 2000 baht. Still use both, bought extra cleaning gel though Amazon; way cheaper than Thailand.

I can recommend Dentist@Beach. Here is a link to a thread I started on them with multiple other people also making comments.

I've been back a couple times since I wrote this, most recently in November 2013. Left happy every time.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/62322-dentistbeach/

Here is a contact for Hollywood dental if anyone is interested.

attachicon.gif10429570_1420445794907043_443967918_o.jpg

Thanks for that. I will be in Patts in a few days time. When I get the teeth seen to, I'll pop a few paragraphs of a review of his service here.

Cheers :)

I can recommend Dentist@Beach. Here is a link to a thread I started on them with multiple other people also making comments.

I've been back a couple times since I wrote this, most recently in November 2013. Left happy every time.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/62322-dentistbeach/

Might look at getting mine whitened as well - decades of strong coffee and red wine has left its mark.

Thanks for posting that link - it looks as if there are several options available as far as whitening goes. :D

I had my teeth whitened there, no problems, last for 2 years with regular cleans.  And it is next to Soi 6, so there is no excuse for not going to the dentist. :GoldenSmile1: I was once a 10 pack of bundy and coke a night man, so u can imagine what the fangs where like.

I had my teeth whitened there, no problems, last for 2 years with regular cleans.  And it is next to Soi 6, so there is no excuse for not going to the dentist. :GoldenSmile1: I was once a 10 pack of bundy and coke a night man, so u can imagine what the fangs where like.

I was looking for that big smiley face with the glittering teeth but I must have missed it :)

I'll get this done pretty much as soon as I arrive I think.

TY nixonsbest

Archived