IGNORED

April suites

ap78

Hi, I'm planning to book into the April suites for my next trip to Pattaya in mid July early August. I usually travel solo and stay at sabai lodge but this time I'm travelling with friends and we have decided to give April Suites a try. I normally just book my first few nights and extend my stay if I don't fancy taking off somewhere for a few days, this has never been a problem at sabai lodge as there are quite a few rooms there and it doesn't usually get full in low season. Any advice on how full April Suites gets around this time of year ? Thanks , ap78

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just booked the cheapest room geordielad, got it for £23 a night in mid July. It's the first time I will have stayed there so don't really know about the rooms, looks ok in the pictures and I've read a few good reports about it on PA, I booked through the agoda link on here.

really liked it when I stayed there, EXCEPT they charge for a second girl, 500 baht.  I won't stay in hotels that do that, just on principle...

I have poor hearing, and have no problem with noise there but have heard others say the sound proofing is not that great.

awesome rooftop pool...  very very clean and modern hotel...

reminder, if you click on the agoda link here when you are booking rooms it helps the forum...  

Thanks for the info daddee, i have only booked for my first 4 days so I will see how it goes and take it from there.

I just booked the cheapest room geordielad, got it for £23 a night in mid July. It's the first time I will have stayed there so don't really know about the rooms, looks ok in the pictures and I've read a few good reports about it on PA, I booked through the agoda link on here.

Cheers for the info, price seems decent as the reviews on here are mostly positive.

I've stayed there twice and will be doing so again in June.  It's down the end of an ally so normally pretty quiet, except for last time when they were doing maintenance on the pool area - but they moved me to a different floor (I was right under the noise) with no hassles.  Both times I've been there I've booked the cheapest rooms and been upgraded; no idea why but anyway all the rooms I've seen are nice, some are just bigger than others.  For sure the 500B extra for a second girl is a deal-killer for some but I normally stick to Soi 6 or DD for my trios so it hasn't been an issue for me.  It's been fairly full when I've been there and right now Agoda and hotels.com only show 3 of the cheaper rooms available in June, but that might just be the current allocation.  Anyway, I think you'll enjoy your stay there.

the rooms below the pool floor has 24 hours pool pump noise.if u are a light sleeper like me it will be a problem

and rooms at April Suites gets alot of noise from hall and other rooms slapping doors 

Hi i have booked April Suites for my next trip, not sure where it is located, any help much appreciated thanks

on a litttle soi numbered saisong 6 off second road, across from hard rock cafe sorta (not the famous Soi 6 between second road and beach road)...  behind August Suites too which is on the Central Pattaya Road...  you can walk through August Suites to get to April Suites apparently, but I never knew that when I stayed there...

easy walk to second road to catch baht buses...

Tidy thanks dadde

• 10 months later...
On my last trip 3 weeks ago i  spent 5 nights in April Suites.

Two years ago i have already stayed there and really liked it.

Yep the location might not be everyones cup of tea,but the hotel is great,very clean and staff also very nice.

The rooms are average size and have a small balcony as well.

I asked for a room at higher floor and i got a room on the last floor.

My early check in request was also fullfilled so no probs checking in at 12.30 pm.

I booked with Agoda and payed 32 EUR/day,which is about 1100 baht which is very good value imho.

20150308_124150.jpg

20150308_124301.jpg

20150308_124247.jpg

20150308_124210.jpg

20150308_124229.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

When you guys say they charge for a second girl is that just when you bring two back at a time or the second girl of the day?

When you guys say they charge for a second girl is that just when you bring two back at a time or the second girl of the day?

Yes. When ever second girl is mentioned it is 2 girls same time.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

• 2 months later...

Some current pics from April Suites.

I just stayed here for 3 Nights in November. The hotel was fully booked.

In relation to the price I payed (via Agoda 30 Euro per Night / nearly 1150 Baht) I think it is not easy to find a better alternative hotel.

...and now the pics...

Standard (superior ?) room. It is the cheaper one.

IMG_0852.JPG

IMG_0853.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

The balcony is not that big, but ok to sit outside...especially for smoker...The plastic chairs are not very stable...so be carefully... :Think1:

IMG_0849.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG

IMG_0851.JPG

Archived