IGNORED

L-LYSINE TABLETS

ProudAussie

Anyone know where I can get them or has bought them in Pattaya ??

L-lysine may act as an antiviral by blocking the production of the Herpes Simplex Virus. Studies suggest that following a diet rich in lysine (or taking a lysine supplement), while not curing the virus, may prevent outbreaks of genital herpes and cold sores associated with the herpes virus. L-lysine may also help herpes sores heal faster.

This is why I need them ASAP I did take some with me but have run out and woke up today with a BIG cold sore

Lysine has never worked for me. I think it works better as a preventative, but Zovirex WORKS IMMEDIATELY and you can get it any pharmacy without a perscription. Maybe combine the 2. Couldn't hurt.

Just got back from walking miles n miles..10 chemists later nothing...got the Zovirex already but the lysine work wonders for me....not even Boots sell lysine 

yeah, I had a long term GF with heroes and she swore by lysine. did you try the big pharmacy on pattaya north road? its called Fascino and they have Glaucoma eye drops that I cant get anywhere else in pattaya. it is between second and third road, on the right heading towards sukumvit. huge place on a corner and hard to miss

GNC in Tops Supermarket Central Pattaya may have it

Surely you would be better taking one of the antivirals like acyclovir that is proven to have an effect against herpes rather than lysine which is unproven?

Anyone know where I can get them or has bought them in Pattaya ??

I would look in fitness (bodybuilding) centers that sell supplements, they should have it.

Valtrex is effective. Get it on prescription in AUS for around $35 for 30 tablets. Break them in half take one a day.... easy.

yeah, I had a long term GF with heroes and she swore by lysine. did you try the big pharmacy on pattaya north road? its called Fascino and they have Glaucoma eye drops that I cant get anywhere else in pattaya. it is between second and third road, on the right heading towards sukumvit. huge place on a corner and hard to miss

Used it for years I swear by it myself,awesome for cold sores

GNC in Tops Supermarket Central Pattaya may have it

Nope

Surely you would be better taking one of the antivirals like acyclovir that is proven to have an effect against herpes rather than lysine which is unproven?

Proven to me and its natural, just the body does not produce much of it.

Archived