IGNORED

ARECA LODGE...room tips please!

LOTTELLEE WINNA

I have just booked super deluxe room, how did the smokers get on in this hotel? i have asked for a smoking room. can you smoke by the pools?

I have just booked super deluxe room, how did the smokers get on in this hotel? i have asked for a smoking room. can you smoke by the pools?

I stayed in a super deluxe room recently and you can smoke in the balcony.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

I've stayed at the Areca (Evergreen) a few times, and while the location to LK is grand and the pool big and inviting, it's not a great value. For rooms I preferred Page 10 this last time - separate showers and a big bath, with sliding doors into the bedroom. The pool is rooftop and far smaller (Areca is far more spacious) but it does the job. TIP: Get on the top floor and in the back - any room in the back is quieter and you can't hear the beerbars on the corner (and if you heard a couple fucking loudly on the balcony, I do apologise). A few of the women I brought back loved the bath, and I could still converse without having to get out of bed.

Location is - to me - as important as the amenities. With the Page10 at the same price, I had easier access to Walking, 2nd Road and an easy 5-10 minute walk across the street to LK Metro

What about smoking by the pools?  as i would be spending most of the daytime there

What about smoking by the pools?  as i would be spending most of the daytime there

you can smoke by the swimming pools.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Archived