IGNORED

Cant quote, cant copy and paste!

layow

No other forums present these problems for me

So wtf is happening?

Member since Dec 06.

U didn't make any mod upset did you ?

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

This has come up before and forgive me I am an IT "dinosaur" but certain apps or whatever you want to call them, such as explorer 11 do not support the forum set up, to "quote"  and other actions, etcetera. I have to switch to Chrome to quote.

I also can't quote any post's .   

Recently I replaced my computer , do I need to adjust the settings or whatever , or is it out of my control ? 

Mikeyboy

okay someone answered...............try diff browser on ie change to other crap

knock knock knock

admin you awake?

Member since Dec 06.

I have this problem and Vessey told me of a work around. When you try and reply or paste in the window that opens up in the top left corner you will see a little box (BBcode Mode). Click on it then it will work.

No other forums present these problems for me

So wtf is happening?

There's a quote and here is a copy and paste....No other forums present these problems for me.....

It's working for me.

This was done in the 'Reply to this topic' box at the bottom of the thread.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

When posting does not show quote you are replying to so maybe will still use "chrome".

Try with a different browser. Sometimes browsers can get bogged down by plugins etc.

Try with a different browser. Sometimes browsers can get bogged down by plugins etc.

Ah  , this i sent on Firefox  ,  I E doesn't  do it , do you think it is fixable ?

Thanks  

Mikeyboy

I have a problem with PA on Firefox these days, everything is fine till I open a thread and it does not fully load, Crome its fine, and I have tried clearing my cashe etc

Ah  , this i sent on Firefox  ,  I E doesn't  do it , do you think it is fixable ?

Thanks  

Mikeyboy

So, Firefox is okay? I do not use IE -except for emergencies. Firefox can be reset to original settings, or restarted with plug ins disabled. Perhaps IE has such options?

Archived