IGNORED

New nose

Billyboy294

I have a friend who wants a 'new nose'. Any idea what it costs?

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

in turkey it may costs mostly 3-9000 dollars by the doctor's abilitiies...in thailand u or your friend may handle it like 2000 dollars = 60000 baht. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=thailand+pattaya+noise+job&oq=thailand+pattaya+noise+job&aqs=chrome..69i57.5455j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

I have a friend who wants a 'new nose'. Any idea what it costs?

Fuck Nose ? :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :GoldenSmile1:

Now being serious Do you mean

Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)

If so cost should be around dependent upon any issues and work involved 600 UK Pounds.

If he has used Drugs and needs a Septum repair etc about 1,000-1,200 UK

60000 bahts sounds about right.   can find many medical clinics in Bangkok malls

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

Is your friend a lady? and she wants a bigger bridge? i'm sure most of us think its crazy, but up to them

I had rhinoplasty when I was 21

Nose jobs are cheap and can vary greatly from 5000 Baht to 30,000 Baht. It depends on the DR and grade of silicone used.

My girlfriend just had hers done for 18,000 Baht.  She had some silicone placed to make the bridge of her nose more "farang".  It was done at a clinic on Soi KalNoi.

I do not know the cost, although a friend of mine had a procedure done for about $1,500.

Moreover, when will Asian girls realize that we are attracted to them in large part because they do not look like farangs.

Some of the reasons (at least for me) are Asian noses, Asian eyes, darker skin, black hair, smaller frame, etc.

Nose jobs, bleached hair and white powder may have the opposite of the intended effect.

Missus sister had a nose job, cost about 15000 in rayong, seems about the mark

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

My tgf had hers done up in Khon Kaen (Isaan).

A silicone bridge was unserted and she was sent home after an hour. It took about 3 weeks for the bruising to go down.

Her biggest complaint was that she was told not to eat som tam for a month. Now if you know Isaan girls you will know this is like torture for them. She was able to resist for a week. No problems. The issue wiith the som tam is that the pickled crab and fish sauce has a few bacteria which can in some cases lead to infection.

Cost 6,500 baht. She is still rapt with the result.

It was purely to satisfy her personal ego and sense of beauty. I really like the "squashed in" look which is now a more wester type profile.

A friend of hers had a similar procedure done at Maha Sarakam for about 15,000 baht. The result was a bit crooked.

Silicone boobs and noses make them look like clowns IMHO. Not my type of LBFM, all yours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

Nothing I hate more than when my barfines starts talking about operating their noses!

I have lost many regulars simply because their faces looked so different after the operations, that I lost interest in them!

In some cases I didn't even recognize them even though they were standing in front of me!

It's not only the noses that changes it's something about the eyes also that makes them look like strangers to me!?

I simply love the cute flat little snubnoses of most Thaigirls, after operations many looks like Arabs with eaglebeak noses!

I try to do everything in my power to dissuade them, but at the end they usually succumb to the peer pressure from their fellow Thai friends !

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

15,000 baht at Bangkok Pattaya Hosipital.  Yes 15,000 baht.

Somewhat amazingly my thai wife walked in for a consultation in early January - I took the opportunity to go get an oil massage - and she called within 30 minutes saying the job had been done..... jeeesus I had to pull out of massage to go pick her up!

I still prefer thai button noses but in her case she had some damage from removing an earlier job when she was 21. 

All fixed and reasonably good result....this after two clinics in Bangkok had said could not do.

• 4 months later...

Archived