IGNORED

What do you mongers thinks best

Live4Hedonism

When it comes to protection I was going to go with skinless crowns since they get so much praise

When it comes to protection I was going to go with skinless crowns since they get so much praise

Sagami 0.02 mm............You'll have to get them off the Internet.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

Sagami 0.02 mm............You'll have to get them off the Internet.

Personally would not recommend Sagamis - After 3 of the 003s breaking on me I gave up. 002s would probably be worse. Yes, that was with the proper lube. They are way too small as well (probably why they broke). I hear they do a large size but can't find them in Thailand. 

Where's the best place to get them at wholesale/bulk prices, They are not just in Japanese sizes right (No hatin here)

Had a bad experience with condom's from Asia nearly missed out, They make them in average white males sizes too

I'll get both types and do a review on them.

Personally would not recommend Sagamis - After 3 of the 003s breaking on me I gave up. 002s would probably be worse. Yes, that was with the proper lube. They are way too small as well (probably why they broke). I hear they do a large size but can't find them in Thailand. 

Haven't had problems with them breaking.....................And,no,I don't have a small member :P Seriously though,I haven't

used them that much and I wasn't with a super tight TG when I used them so jojo90 may have a point.I would recommend

practicing putting them on quickly,etc. before you go.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

Haven't had problems with them breaking.....................And,no,I don't have a small member :P Seriously though,I haven't

used them that much and I wasn't with a super tight TG when I used them so jojo90 may have a point.I would recommend

practicing putting them on quickly,etc. before you go.

Add some beer = hard fucking to the mix then they will probably break for you as well! Always seems to be when I'm fucking them hard in doggy or from standing behind against a wall that they break for me... guess that's where you can get the most.. erm.. 'oomph'. Admittedly this was after about 30-45 minutes of going at it as well.

Wouldn't say I'm huge but it's girth that's the problem with the Thai condoms. 003's are only 52mm, probably need 56+ for westerners.

Condom are for newbies ...

I don't always use condoms but when I do I prefer Kamoto .

..lol j/k I always use condom

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Archived