IGNORED

Bella Villa Prima (Soi 4)

aquaracer

I don't see this hotel mentioned at all anywere and thought it was worth a review.

I have stayed here twice now and my 3rd stay is coming up. Granted its the only hotel Ive stayed in while visiting Pattaya, but the reviews on Expedia speak for themselves.

Its a 3 star hotel and roughly 1500 baht per night to stay there. Its in the middle of Soi 4 so quite central to Walking Street and Soi 6,7 & 8 with a short Baht bus ride to Walking Street and LK Metro. 2 min walk to beach road and some great resaurants near by.

The staff are very friandly and eager to help.

The hotel is totally girl friendly, ID can be left at Reception but they dont enforce it. Ive even had 2 girls back one night with no questions asked.

The rooms are spot on, very clean, good sized fridge, microwave, kitchen area. Flat screen cable TV, and an electronic safe in room. Very pleasant and comfortable place to stay.

It has a lovely pool area, gymnasium, restaurant for breakfast.

No matter how much research I do for Price and place to stay, I keep coming back to this hotel. I can't see myself staying any were else.

Worth a look guys.

I would rate it 4.5 out of 5 :)

Had a look...not bad. The 10am checkout time is a bit of a turnoff, but otherwise, it looks pretty good.

Agoda quotes $63USD / including tax per night for a Standard room with breakfast. Seems comparable to other places for what you get. Will definitely mull it over...

Big Mike.

Had a look...not bad. The 10am checkout time is a bit of a turnoff, but otherwise, it looks pretty good.

Agoda quotes $63USD / including tax per night for a Standard room with breakfast. Seems comparable to other places for what you get. Will definitely mull it over...

Big Mike.

Thats expensive Mike, I have just paid £24 GBP per night which equates to 40.50 usd!

The 10am checkout has never bothered me, all of my flights seem to be AM flights, but I see were your coming from.

• 6 months later...

This is where I will be staying on my first visit in January. Seems like a nice place and close enough to the action. Looking forward to reviewing it

Archived