IGNORED

True Visions office in Pattaya?

kevin2013

Yes there is.

I visit it on each trip to reactivate my tablet phone number and data plan.

It is located on the same side of Soi Tai as Tuk Com going up towards 3rd Road from 2nd Road on the right side.

If coming on Soi Buakhao and get to Soi Tai it is just across where the Baht Bus turns right.

Leo Tex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Haven't used the one on Pattaya Tai (used to be Hutch?) - do they deal with TV stuff there or just phone stuff?

The one I use for TV True Visions is in Pattaya Klang - opposite side to Big C Extra and down a bit, before Third Road.

There's one in the Tesco lotus complex on Pattaya Nua . 

There's one in the Tesco lotus complex on Pattaya Nua . 

Thats the one I use.   Fully able to deal with TV and phone matters, opening and paying of accounts.

Will even sell you a phone on a plan.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Yes there is.

I visit it on each trip to reactivate my tablet phone number and data plan.

It is located on the same side of Soi Tai as Tuk Com going up towards 3rd Road from 2nd Road on the right side.

If coming on Soi Buakhao and get to Soi Tai it is just across where the Baht Bus turns right.

Leo Tex

Does that one do TV subscription packages? - that is all I am looking for, no phone stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Archived