Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rush Service for New Passport?

mal129

It seems I will not have enough pages left for my next trip in 25 days.

Canadians cannot add pages to thier existing passports.

http://passport.gc.ca/support/faq.aspx?lang=eng&id=q301

According to the Government of Canada official website they require 20 business days to process an application which puts me a few days shy.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/thailand-thailande/consular_services_consulaires/passport_services_passeport.aspx?lang=eng

I expected an express service like they offer in Canada, but I do not see it.

Does anyone know how to get a new passport quickly? Do the visa services here offer such a service?

Thanks

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

No idea about Canada mate but in Ireland you normally have to wait 6-8 weeks to get a passport, but if you ring them up and explain you need the passport for a certain date or event and pay a bit extra you can get an express service. In my case I lost my passport (or thought I lost it - turned up at the bottom of carry on bag I brought back from Patts) and needed a new passport within 3 weeks as I had to travel to the UK with work. I'm not sure if I had to fill out an additional form. I think I rang them up and they sent out a form and I had to accompany some evidence for the express requirement, in my case a copy of the airline ticket. I think it cost me about €80 - €90 in total.

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

First off, why did you not check your passport ??????? I believe there is an express option available.

Phone the embassy and ask someone there. They will be happy to steer you in the right direction.

I have contacted them on many occasions and they were very good with any of my questions.

Good luck, and this time ask for extra pages on your new passport.

Archived