IGNORED

Quick query on accommodation.

davy123

Im 8 weeks away from returning to thailand for the first time in 3 years :).. i was thinking about putting a depoist down for accomodation today and was going to book Sutus Court. Does anybody know anything about it ? Is it far from Walking Street ? easy to get to Walking street ? Ok to take women back ? Its just i usually I stay in the White rose or White inn which is 1/2 mins from Walking Street but my friends wanted something nicer! all information welcome :)

Thanks

Have a look at Honey Lodge

Fully renovated, quite nice rooms now

Ask for room with balcony overlooking the pool

Nice pool

Very quiet despite being 5 seconds from Walking Street.

Just back from 9 days 11-20 april songkran, excellent spot.

The popular rooms at Sutus Court are in the new building (Zone 1).  Very good location and easy to get to WS as a baht bus can be flagged down directly outside.  A bit more problematic getting back but that's what motorbike taxis are for.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

My recommendation split your time between LK and WS. I stayed at Honey Lodge and kindly recommend the place.

On LK area check on Nature View and Opey De Place

Archived