IGNORED

secrets or jasmine hotel

bobbywrx

Once I recall waking up and having to shut the bathroom door to cut the noise but I think that was in a 2nd floor room.

Retired

hi buddy i am booked in the jasmine in june and i asked for quiet superior rooms, she said the 2nd floor is the quietest any thoughts ? thank you regards craig :)

Hi Poppy, 

I'm not sure, it could be.  I stayed on the 4th floor and it wasn't too bad.  I'm assuming the 5th Floor Superior+ room would be the quietest.  The higher the better.  

Stayed at Jasmine.Great location no doubt but the road to the hotel is quite filthy with lots of small stalls and that smell from drains.( i went when there was rain)

rooms are decent for the price you pay.Its a budget hotel.Friendly staff.Location is key anyways

Cons - rooms and toilets (even at deluxe) are tiny at least for me.The hot water was very mild.Plus they dont serve breakfast.The entrance is nothing to look at and looks dirty from the outset.

Any place around there that serves baffe breakfast.. Where did u go to eat most morning for breakfast

Stayed at Jasmine.Great location no doubt but the road to the hotel is quite filthy with lots of small stalls and that smell from drains.( i went when there was rain)

rooms are decent for the price you pay.Its a budget hotel.Friendly staff.Location is key anyways

Cons - rooms and toilets (even at deluxe) are tiny at least for me.The hot water was very mild.Plus they dont serve breakfast.The entrance is nothing to look at and looks dirty from the outset.

Honey Lodge. Often overlooked as it is down its own private laneway off Pattaya Tai. Fully renovated rooms. Great location for WS. book and log in on Agoda for 1100 a night.  Pool  view room with balcony is what u want here.

Any place around there that serves baffe breakfast.. Where did u go to eat most morning for breakfast

went to Mc donalds

most of the time didntv brekkie

I was in Jasmine two weeks ago - Level 5 - no noise from anything

Secrets on the other hand has an ongoing building site opposite !

This one is a no brainer....Jasmine is a great option for the price (level 5), and Secrets has absolutely nothing to be recommended and is noisy as fuck from the construction....

You should try the Walking Street Food Court, they have an American style breakfast with 2 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 2 bacon strips, 2 slices of ham, 2 hotdogs and juice for 180 baht. It's right by the entrance to Walking Street. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner 24/7. I ate breakfast there pretty much everyday. There are cheaper places but I like the breakfast there. Very filling.

If I had to make a choice between these 2 it would be the Jasmine. However Im not a fan in anyway of Secrets or the odious person who is the the owner of  the place

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

• 2 months later...

Nothing to comment on about jasmine however I have been twice to Secrets and could never find a fault with it !

From the rooms to the amazing recpetion and cleaning staff always happy for a laugh. I would not stay anywere else.  Location amazing also!

Will be back next time for sure!   Had no construction noise at all slept fine!

Archived