Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Latest News from Pattaya Addicts 04/23/2014

LaaMok

5 storey Villa for sale 48 million baht

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/152773-brand-new-5-story-villa/

Important News regarding Addicts hotels Bookings

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/217853-agoda-users-please-read/

Supporting The Forum

http://www.pattaya-addicts.org/

Gogo Bar for Sale

http://www.gogobarforsale.com/

Meet Local Thai Girls

http://www.thaifriendly.com/?ai=101

Book Your GIRL FRIENDLY hotel in Pattaya and Thailand

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya.html?CID=1413229

Want to make sure your staff or girlfriend are behaving? Try a simple check.

http://www.pattaya-investigations.com/

Latest Topics

• "This video does not exist", anyone can help?

Hi,

I'm new here, and while brosing this forum I realised that a lot of cool videos are missing: "Sorry, this video does not exist."

Does anyone know if there is a way to view these deleted videos? Or h...

• Mobile issues

Ok guys i'm a little slow with phone technology so bare with me, cause I know this has been asked before.

I have a basic Nokia phone I brought in the Philippines a few years ago, only has text and calling capabil...

• Crystal Club in LK Metro - one Tequila LD over the line

In mid-April 2014, I had a comical "ST" with a hot and willing lady from the Crystal Club in LK Metro. As readers know, LK Metro is righfully becoming  a more popular destination for mongers who wish to avoid the damned ex-Communist touris...

• Queen Club Show in LK Metro

If you have not been to LK Metro recently, the show that the Queen Club puts on is well worth a look. The midnite show I have caught this week (mid-April 2014) is very well done and the pole dancer is spectacular. Show starts with lesbian-theme...

• Dynasty Inn on Soi 13

I have used the Dynasty Inn on Soi 13 for years when in Pattaya and, while, a bit higher priced then some competitors, it is clean, well-run and in a good location between Walking Street and Soi 6. Get a room on the street to get a bit of a vie...

• Younger generations still the same?
    Hey guys I have been to a Pattaya once before and also read alot about "relationships" with bargirls. But Ive always wondered if the newer/younger generations where any different? I mean globalization + social media must have affected them in some...

• advise pleez

Its purty simpl back home. Ther’s hos and pimps and johns.

Does it werk the sam way in Pattaya.

I fonded this and not sure what gos on.

I have to snicker when xxxx says she’s at wor...

• Large 3 Bedroom House For Rent - 22,000 baht

Semi Luxurious Setting, full 3 bedroom 3 bathroom house.

2 car Parking , large super clean saline community pool, gated community, weight room, playground.

Rent is 22,000 baht per month -...

• Pattaya Mail reviews Vortex - a new Thai based novel

Forum members have been really positive about my Thai based books.

Just in case you thought they're all my drinking buddies - or I've got a few dozen separate IDs on here - this is what Pattaya Mail has to say about it -...

• Songkran Festival revenge shooting injures man in North Pattaya
    A 36 year old man was shot in the arm as two youths were involved in a drive-by shooting in front of a Motorbike Repair Shop in the early hours of Tuesday. A total of ten 9mm bullet casings were...

[[ This is a content summary only. Vis...

• Prostitutes and other criminal elements removed from Pattaya Beach
    In the early hours of Tuesday Pattaya Police conducted a search for prostitutes and other suspected criminal elements on Pattaya Beach. A total of 50 women and Ladyboy’s were detained and taken to...

[[ This is a content summary only. V...

• Visa to China

I am going to be spending 2 weeks in Pattaya and then go to China for 2 weeks.Can you get a visa in Patts or do you have to go to Bangkok to do it.I had got a visa from BKK to Vietnam from an agencie in Patts and ope to get one for China instea...

• Puppy/dog wanted

Hi guys the missus is looking for me to buy her one of those cute dogs for her, to help with the boredom of waiting for my return.

I see some for around 15,000baht but this is to expensive, anyone got any or know where I can get her one?...

• Flying to Chiang Mai from the UK where do I clear immigration - BKK or CNX?

Hi all,

I have tried to research this online and have read mixed messages.

I arrive in BKK at 15:05 and my BKK to CNX is scheduled for 17:20 - both with Thai Airway...

• Comfiest Beds

Which 3 / 4 star hotel has the comfiest beds ?

Soft bouncy mattress...

Super luxurious pillows...

1000 thread count bed sheets...

Thanks

• Emerites business class
    I have racked up enough points now for a business class flight. I'm going next month economy flight booked already. Trouble is with my points I can only get it Newcastle to Dubai and I have to pay around £90 airport tax to do so. Is it really wort...

• Trip in 10 days how to make myself as horny as possible and raring to go

I have a my 1 week trip coming up Friday week, I want to be feeling great and ready to go for my trip here's a list of things I've decided to do would appreciate any more tips

1.Intense workout every day

2.No Al...

• Shipping a box from Pattaya to Aust?

I need to ship one box of personal effects from Pattaya to Australia. It will weigh perhaps around 30Kg.

Any suggestions on who is the cheapest / best option to make sure it arrives?

Thanks

• An end to autofocus.

This technology will make our lives a hell of a lot easier.

Everything is in focus all the time so no more hunting in poor light, no more nearly shots.

Then in post set your perspective and focus point and voila.

It can als...

• Captian's bar and guest house on Soi Honey
    Hi

Has anybody stayed at the captians bar and guest house on Soi honey. Any information regardIng the amenities like the rooms, restaurant, girls, will be helpful.

Thanks

• Need for advice - Manila

Dear friends,

I have been several times to Pattaya.

I like this Place!!!!

Unfortchantly I am a little tired from Pattay, and it's becoming expansive!!!!!!!!

I am trying to find some new place to try it...

• Death toll in South Korea ferry disaster crosses 100
    Jindo, South Korea - The confirmed death toll from South Korea's ferry disaster crossed 100 Tuesday, as dive teams, under growing pressure from bereaved relatives, accelerated the grim task of recovering hundreds more bodies from the submerged ves...

• Hong Kong with my girlfriend

Hi,

In less then 2 months, I will travel to Thailand.

Me and my girlfriend is now planing to travel from Bangkok to Hong Kong.

This will be our first trip together outside Thailand, so I want to...

• Pregnancy Scan

Hi guys,

I have just found out my gf is already 8 weeks pregnant. 

Does anyone know of a good clinic on the darkside where we can get our first scan ? If possible Soi Khao Talo or Khao Noi. ...

• Open a Thai Bank account

On my last trip to Thailand ( March, 2014), I try to open up a Thai bank account at K-Bank.  My friend told me I just need my passport.  When I got there, they say they have change the rule.  In order to open an account, you have...

• Irish Clock in Udon Thani - Breakfast
    Friend sent me his opinion on the breakfast at the Irish Clock in Udon earlier today so thought I'd share it.

"I always have breakfast 2, 180B, sausage, beans, bacon, 2 eggs any style, fried circular veggy thing, tomato, toast, tea/coffee....

• Chinese Tourist drowns off the coast of Pattaya Island
    Sea Rescue Units were scrambled to a beach on Larn Island, 4kms off the coast of Pattaya, on Monday Morning to deal with a drowning incident involving a foreign tourist. The body of Mr. Guo Burong...

• Russian suspected of shoplifting White Rum at Big C North Pattaya
    On Monday afternoon Police were called to Big C in North Pattaya after Security Guards had detained a 49 year old Russian who was accused of shoplifting 3 bottles of White Rum. Police arrested Mr....

• Deckchair Operator stabbed by “Security Guard “ on Jomtien Beach
    In the early hours of Monday Police dealt with a stabbing incident on Jomtien Beach which left a Deckchair & Beach Umbrella Operator with a stab wound to his stomach. The incident occurred on the...

[[ This is a content summary only...

• 19 year old woman badly injured in “Fireworks” accident in East Pattaya
    A 19 year old woman, who was visiting her Cousin in East Pattaya, sustained serious a injury to her right hand following mishandling of a firework. The incident occurred outside of an apartment block...

[[ This is a content summary only...

Archived