IGNORED

Dynasty Inn on Soi 13

gegan

I have used the Dynasty Inn on Soi 13 for years when in Pattaya and, while, a bit higher priced then some competitors, it is clean, well-run and in a good location between Walking Street and Soi 6. Get a room on the street to get a bit of a view and avoid the courtyard rooms which look across at each other. If you stay at the sister Dynasty Inn at Nana in Bangkok (literally right next to all the action in Nana  Plaza), there is a discounted direct daily shuttle bus run by the hotel which goes to the Dynasty in Pattaya, making for a very convenient way to get to Pattaya and back to Nana in Bangkok. All in all, a good hotel in a very convenient location. Dynasty also has a resort hotel on the hill between Pattaya and Jomtien which makes for a nice retreat if you bring a honey from Bangkok.

Use this chain last 10 years or so a great place and all hotels good

300 Baht Transfer if staying Two Nights in either hotel going plus 500 for any extra Guest that also uses the Transfer.

One Guest free then 500 for each Guest after but not keen on more than 3

Ghosty

Found the rooms with carpet smelt a bit damp and smoky. So ask for a room with a wooden floor.

Found the rooms with carpet smelt a bit damp and smoky. So ask for a room with a wooden floor.

Should all be wood now as part of upgrade had 4 different ones jan and Feb all wooden :-)

Should all be wood now as part of upgrade had 4 different ones jan and Feb all wooden :-)

Ah good to know, last time i stayed was end of 2012.

Have stayed at the Dynasty Inn many times over the past 12 years and allways found it to be highly acceptable with good bathrooms and reliable airconditioning. Also the wi fi has been upgraded and reception in all rooms is very good. Pool on the roof but small and vey hot during the day. My freinds and I have on two occasions booked into other hotels inthe same soi where there were ground level pools but after one night in each moved back to the Dynasty as the beds were more comfortable and rooms cleaner.

I thought the mongers on here complain about Farang prices being higher than prices for Thais. I guess that isn't true when the Farang pays. 55555

I like the Dynasty...stayed many times, not flash but reasonable value.  I like the location, Soi 13 is perfect, walkable to WS, LK Metro and you're surrounded by decent beer bars, massage shops, ATMs....you barely have to move more than 10 yards in either direction to find anything you want.

The last couple of low seasons they were doing a promotion, I think 1 night free in every 7, made it barely 1000 bahts a night...not sure if that still applies.

I usually stay in Dynasty Inn. I like the location and the staff is great. There are many breakfast places nearby, Das Berliner for instance, great food for a great price. It's also an easy location to get to / from. I will most likely stay there again this summer my last 2 weeks, have rented a house the 2 first weeks.

Loem Where is Das Berliner?

I *think* from memory it's next to the Sportsman Pub on Soi 13,  20 yards from the hotel front door....one of half a dozen good places to eat on that Soi.

I don't eat much farang food in Thailand. Will have to try Das Berliner and the rib joint on Soi Bukaow. Miguel's in CM has better Mexican (at least tacos) than most places here is So Cal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are there any charges for 2 girls and bed big enough for 3 .

Their hotel policy states that they allow only one joiner at a time free of charge. 

Their hotel policy states that they allow only one joiner at a time free of charge. 

First Guest free Second pays 300 Baht

I only stayed here once and found it a little dated at that time, but if the rooms have been updated then all the better.

Excellent location but if you're looking use the pool then probably better of at PBR or the like as its nothing more than a large tub.

Archived