Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Comfiest Beds

kingdom1975

Which 3 / 4 star hotel has the comfiest beds ?

Soft bouncy mattress...

Super luxurious pillows...

1000 thread count bed sheets...

Thanks

I'm not the messiah....

I'm just a very naughty boy

All girls suck cock....

Some do it in front of a camera....

They're no better or worse than any other girl....

Soft bouncy mattress...

GOOD CALL Foottopic 

The BM here will be happy to thank you for you're recommendation. 

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

<br />Soft bouncy mattress...<br />Super luxurious pillows...<br />1000 thread count bed sheets...<br /><br />GOOD CALL Foottopic <br /><br />The BM here will be happy to thank you for you're recommendation. <br /><br />JDM

I didn't understand what you mean? Do you want to criticize me I am not sure. By the way, I didn't understand what is 1000 thread count bed sheets?

I didn't understand what you mean? Do you want to criticize me I am not sure. By the way, I didn't understand what is 1000 thread count bed sheets?

Kingdom1975,

Asked were he could find:

Soft bouncy mattress...

And You informed him:

Lk renaissance hotel at soi Diana

As you have already stated you don't know what 1000 thread count bed sheets are so how do you know they use them in the accom you have advised the  BM to use.

My post was an attempt to joke with you,  as I thought yours was an attempt at joking with us regarding the guys requirements as none of them are to be found at Lk renaissance hotel.

It is clear to me now you were not.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

No I was not joking. Except 1000 thread thing, I think Lk renaissance hotel has comfy beds with soft bouncy mattress and super luxurious pillows. You don't agree with me but this doesn't make me I am trying to have fun here. If you don't agree with me just you can say "I don't think so. " all in all, this is my opinion and everybody don't need to be at same opinion with you.

Marriott by far!

Thank You, John Gray.....PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!!! TEXXXAS THE SHOW WITH OVER TWO DOZEN XXX ADULT FILM STARS AND MORE!!!   AUGUST 17-21st IN HOUSTON, TX. @ HILTON SOUTHWEST, WHERE YOU CAN STAY WHERE THE STARS STAY!!  AND ALL THE DETAILS WILL SOON BE UP ON WWW.TEXXXAS.COM OR LOOK IN  MY MAGAZINE ONLINE WWW.HOUSTONNIGHTMOVES.COM OR YOU MAY CALL ME AT 832-563-3699! ALL PA'S RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION!!!

August Suite on Pattaya Klang has everything you ask for. Best sleep I've had in Pattaya, I even bought one of their pillows off them I enjoyed it that much! Some of the rooms have enormous beds.. you could sleep 3 or 4 in one bed!

Lol I thought the title was ( cumfest ) then it would be to somewhere in Soi 6

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I don't know about the "1000 thread thing" either, but the LK Metropole, Soi Diana was quite comfortable.

Anymore comfy bed lovers wanna chip in please?

Second vote for the Marriott. Outstanding beds. Large & comfy, with room for three....Didn't look at the sheets, somebody's head was in the way!

I have stayed at both the Marriott and the LK Ren several times each.  In fact on my upcoming trip, I will be splitting my time at the two places (have some Marriot free night certificates to use).  In my personal opinion, the beds at the LK are better (softer), but Marriot does give you a ridiculous amount of big fluffy pillows.  A BG tried to talk me into letting her take one home with her since they were so nice and I had more than I needed (I didn't let her).

If you want a luxurious bed, you could always try the Sheraton, but it is pricy and somewhat out of the way. 

Lol I thought the title was ( cumfest ) then it would be to somewhere in soi 6

me too

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Archived