IGNORED

Captian's bar and guest house on Soi Honey

raviinc

Hi

Has anybody stayed at the captians bar and guest house on Soi honey. Any information regardIng the amenities like the rooms, restaurant, girls, will be helpful.

Thanks

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Big Reg and his mate the Soi Six Snatch Sniffer are regulars. If it is good enough for the fair City of Hull's most eligible Bachelor then its good enough for anybody  :GoldenSmile1:

Great food and service but I've never stayed in their accommodation.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

i stayed last june for 4 weeks,  pros: great location gerry the owner is a very nice english chap, good food quiet and clean, air con good in my room water in shower strong, comfy bed all pretty good and and great price, cons: wi-fi in room weak and room a little on the small size. would i stay again YES  :hello09: pm me if you want any more info. do not go before or after big reg has been cos all the girls you meet seem to be pregnant  :DeadHorse2:

I stay there every trip and it's the best for the price,

Gerry is a great guy, the staff are the best, the rooms

are also great, the price can't be beat. I would highly

recommend this place. 

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Thanks to all you guys for the helpful replies.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Waiting or a few more replies for more details.

info. do not go before or after big reg has been cos all the girls you meet seem to be pregnant  :DeadHorse2:

Not more saying i get it for free.  :Insanity: :Insanity: :Insanity: :Insanity: :Insanity: :Insanity: :Insanity: :Insanity: :Insanity:

Waiting or a few more replies for more details.

What more do you want? 

Has wifi

Has reffer

Has big bathroom

Has cable tv

Has a pool table

Has a bar

Has good food

Has great remote AC

I know Gerry and Lek well (going back 6 years) but recently they did not  seem to have any "ladies" working in the bar apart from the cashier and cook- :Think1:

I know Gerry and Lek well (going back 6 years) but recently they did not  seem to have any "ladies" working in the bar apart from the cashier and cook- :Think1:

I had not thought about that, but as the old saying goes

"I don't eat where I shit" so it's just as well that he don't

have them there. It's just a great little hotel.

I stayed their in 2011 for two months.  Really enjoyed the company of Gerry and Lek who always have a welcome and a nice word for me even if I just pop in just for a drink.  I would consider staying their again as it is central for Soi Bukhaow and LK Metro plus many, many bars in the local area.

Captains Bar is my place of residence when I visit Pattaya.Last there in March and can confirm they are not having any working girls there anymore.Great staff and owners.

Captains Bar is my place of residence when I visit Pattaya.Last there in March and can confirm they are not having any working girls there anymore.Great staff and owners.

In the past 6 years of mongering in Patts I,ve taken many ladies from there-happily I now have a TGF and no need anymore but I feel Gerry and Lek may regret this :WhoSaw1:

How much for a standard room and upgrade?

How much for a standard room and upgrade?

What time of the year-and how long you planning to stay :Think1:

September for about 3 weeks

Archived