IGNORED

about payment

SaddQ

Do you always have to pay for your whole stay in advance, or can you pay right before you leave? So far, in Thailand, I've always paid upfront, but that was for 5 nights max. I'm not comfortable with the idea of paying for a whole month and then being at the mercy of the hotel owner. It seems easy to get scammed that way.

I pay 2 months in advance and happy to do so.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I don't know where I'll be staying. I will only book when I arrive there in June. Suggestions for a hotel are always welcome!

A hotel/guest house in Pattaya, let me see.... there's a toughie... still thinkin' ....

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Always I pay within a week , if not happy , you can always move to other hotel , if pay in advance and not happy later. No chance to have your money back.

in the past a friend has booked a room for me and I have paid near departure,

but this trip just booked 3 nights and going look about for a good hotel when there or maybe extened if happy with reservation and rooms are available like to keep options open but sometimes good deals can be got if prepared to commit to place for a full trip,

:ThumbUp6:0.

Always I pay within a week , if not happy , you can always move to other hotel , if pay in advance and not happy later. No chance to have your money back.

Out of interest do you let your tenants who book your condos pay by the week ?.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Out of interest do you let your tenants who book your condos pay by the week ?.

JDM

Rephrase your question , please . Can't figure out , sorry mate,.

Rephrase your question , please . Can't figure out , sorry mate,.

Sorry, having looked at my post I can see it is not clear.

When you rent out your condos do you allow the customers to stay a week before paying.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I never pay more than one night in advance for a room.

Unless, of course it's a long term option, but not unless I had seen the room first.

I question the reasons why a hotel would want all the money up front first.  When you stay in a hotel, if you are not thinking, "wow, I really like this place <insert reason here>, it's good value", then you should be thinking about moving.

Sorry, having looked at my post I can see it is not clear.

When you rent out your condos do you allow the customers to stay a week before paying.

JDM

Never had experience that before , both condo are long term tenants , never experience a short term yet , I admit they pay first before moving in, but now I don't mind if they were delayed because they are my long term tenants that I can trust . I was lucky to have all good tenants since 2005, not one gave me a single problem since. Goes to show , it is important to build a good relationship and trust between the owner and the tenants .

Archived