IGNORED

Laem Chabang club hire and best deal?

nrvus

Hi golfers,

I'm bringing a mate I went to high school with in a few weeks. He is a very good golfer Hcp 2. I want to take him to Laem Chabang. I know we can get golf clubs at the "golf club" LK Metro from Skalli's post. Are they decent clubs? how much? Or best to pay more ay the course? I am heading on to Europe(Le Mans 24hr race) so don't want the extra luggage.

Also I see a 1250bht special on their web site Tuesday's and Thursdays low season. Is it best to book on their web site or through "Golf club" a couple of days out when we have idea of weather? The deal on the web site doesn't include cart or caddy. What price should I expect and how much for the caddy?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

cheers

Nrvus

Don't rely on the weather at any time in Pattaya just book.

Caddy fee 300 to 400 baht plus tip.

Cart usually at least 600 baht, one per cart.

Rent clubs a minimum of 500 THB plus the add on from extras add up...This course is nice but take extra cash..You will need it

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice guys. I thought the round would probably cost 3k then extras so it will probably work out cheaper than I thought.

• 4 months later...

You should check the schedules on the Pattaya Golf Society and Pattaya Sports Club websites  next time you want to play Lam Chabang .  Several bars play Lam Chabang  at a discounted rate .

Archived