Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Baboona Apartments

Temujin

Front.jpg

The apartment block is located on Beach Rd between Soi 3 and Soi 4.

This is handy for a number of reasons. Gulliver’s is two Soi’s up the road with free Wifi and you will need it, the Wifi in the apartment’s suck.

Gulliver.jpg

The signal strength is so low, you rarely get a connection. There is free internet access in the lobby near reception if you don't have a laptop or couldn't be bothered walking to Gulliver’s.

Lobby.jpg

But… Sabai Land, Massage/Soapie heaven, is 200 yards down the road in Soi 3.

Sabai.jpg

Pat1b.JPG

Big C shopping centre is across the road from Sabai Land.

BigC.jpg

Three large beer bar complexes are just up the Soi on second road, including the wonderful Honey Pot and the constant flow of Baht buses make traveling just about anywhere else not a problem.

The rooms are very spacious and very stylishly appointed. They come with a large 32” LCD TV with about 60 cable channels and DVD player with stereo setup.

TV.jpg

Hall.jpg

The room safes are standard and will not take a full size laptop.

Safe.jpg

The shower is very large, with enough room for three girls and yourself.

Bathroom.jpg

Water temperature is sporadic. They must have some cheap ass water heater and most of the time you don’t bother to turn the cold water on. But the temperature is just about right with just the hot water on.

Shower.jpg

Two bath robes and slippers are provided, shower cap for the ladies and usual shower gels etc, as well as two tooth brushes. This saves you the hassle of remembering to buy one for the lady of your choice.

Robe.JPG

The king-size beds are comfortable. Not too hard or soft for my liking. Some of the rooms have two single beds pushed together as a double, but I never found it to be an issue as they are secured very firmly.

Bed.jpg

There is a single closet with two shelves, one containing the safe, no dresser or draws. So if you have a lot of clothes and don’t want to live out of your suitcase …you’re shit out of luck.

A standard bar fridge that is almost empty. Three cans of drink and a couple of bottles of water and a jug for tea and coffee and a few bottles of spirits. But the lack of stock in the fridge is not a problem as there is a Mini-mart just around the corner in Soi 4 . I prefer to buy my own stuff anyway.

Mart.jpg

There is an ATM right outside the door back towards Soi 3.

ATM.jpg

The restaurant on the ground floor is reasonably priced and the food is quite good.

Restaurant.jpg

The rooms are almost completely sound proofed when the door to the balcony is closed as the balcony doors are double glazed. Although nothing can stop the sound of the occasional motor bike that the Thai’s seem to fit with an old fighter plane muffler or some of the boat engines on the beach.

The staff attitudes run from incredibly pleasant to mildly indifferent. After leaving the Majestic Suites in Bangkok, the difference is slightly noticeable. There were a lot of Japanese tourists when I was there along with some mongers.

The balcony is directly above the side walk and the view and the sunsets are definitely a selling point. I would recommend you get a room above the second floor. Watching the constant stream of Thai tits in low slung tops from above around sunset is fun.

Balcony.jpg

Veiw1.jpg

Veiw2.jpg

View4b.JPG

View_3_Small.JPG

There is a fitness centre but no laundry service. There is a laundry in Soi 4 just around the corner opposite the mini-mart.

On the whole I give it 3 stars, but for the price, I would happily stay there again and will.

One thing that cracked me up and was a wonderful example of TIT was the security guard. As well as looking after the front door he also took responsibility for the bikes and cars out front.

This meant he was constantly re-arranging the cars and bikes to get the maximum number to fit. He did this by making sure that if any cars were parked out front, they had the hand break off. This way he could push them around if the need arose. If when he was pushing them around the bumpers of the cars kiss every now and then…mai pen rei.

Parking.jpg

Edited by Temujin

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Looks very nice & new. I like that area but I'd worry about Beach noise. Is there a pool? How much for day/week/month? Thank you.

There is almost zero noise except on the odd occassion a big boat leaves or a motorbike with the muffler from hell goes past. You would be lucky if that happens once every 24 hours.

No pool. But I don't go to Pattaya to swim... at least not in a pool :Party1:

Prices can be found here.

http://www.asiarooms.com/thailand/pattaya/...ing_resort.html

Edited by Temujin

how much did you pay for the room?

Great Photos

Thanks for reporting.

How much & what room did you have there Temujin ????????????????????

Cheers

Thai Tony.

thanks for posting - nice pics and detail

looks like he had one of the middle or upper floor rooms (the more expensive of the room types on offer) from the views in the pics

this place would be great if it had a pool a small plunge pool would be enough

Great place! But one question...How much for the room?

"A lot of people ask me, 'Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument."

-Kenny Powers

There is no price information on the link provided above. It would be helpful if we knew the daily, weekly and monthly rate.

Good report; Thank you! (A nude shot of the big titted lady would have been excellent!)

Handy location and good views from the balcony. The rooms looks good.

Costs for bringing back more than one guest?

Nice little report you got here mate. I stayed here last year and have booked to stay here for part 2 of my trip in July after returning fom a visit to Samui. I really liked the location. Not too far from Gullivers and both Sabailand and Sabai Dee soapy massage places just up the road.

I see we share similar tastes as I have booked the Majestic suites in Bangkok also upon my arrival.

realy nice Hotelrooms thats for sure and a nice view from the delux seaview .. last year i let show me 2 Rooms and i was ready for check in .. but as they tell me there is no pool ... i got to a other hotel ..

IMO the only downside is they dont have a pool and i need a pool .. okie you need just go over the street and you on the pattaya beach ... but its realy dirty ...

Greetings

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

I never brought more than one girl back at a time so I cannot give info on any extra charges. They require the girls to hand in there ID card at reception and they must sign out for it.

I booked the Deluxe Seaview. I think the way it works is the difference between Deluxe and normal seaview is Deluxe is floors 4-6 while normal seaview is floors 2-3. Studio apartments have no ocean view.

I recommend booking through Asia Rooms as they are very reliable and you will probably never get a reply from the Baboona website unless you call directly. The prices at Asia Rooms are better then what is quoted on their website.

http://www.asiarooms.com/thailand/pattaya/...ing_resort.html

http://www.baboonabeach.com/

Rates include all taxes and service charges

Room Type : Studio Breakfast : Included

Single - Double/Twin

Jun 11 2008 ~ Oct 31 2008 1,136 THB 1,136 THB

Nov 01 2008 ~ Dec 23 2008 1,741 THB 1,741 THB

Room Type : Seaview Breakfast : Included

Single - Double/Twin

Jun 11 2008 ~ Oct 31 2008 1,318 THB 1,318 THB

Nov 01 2008 ~ Dec 23 2008 1,916 THB 1,916 THB

Room Type : Deluxe Seaview Breakfast : Included

Single - Double/Twin

Jun 11 2008 ~ Oct 31 2008 1,500 THB 1,500 THB

My friend stayed at baboona in Feb. Nice clean modern rooms and importantly they are girl friendly.

We are always running for the thrill of it thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it

On and on and on we are calling out and out again

Never looking down I’m just in awe of what’s in front of me.

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed there for 10 days in April and it is worth the baht you spend for it, very clean room and nice to walk out the door and your on beach road. One complaint is the wireless internet is not the best there. Top floors have good look over the sea and floors 2 and 3 have good view of the beach with the freelancers walking by all the time. Great place and great price.

• 1 month later...

I got a Deluxe Sea view room for 9 nights end of October for $405.00 US from Asia Rooms.

Khunk

Edited by KhunK

Last time I stayed at Sunshine Vista down the road but heard so many good things about Baboona thought I would give it a try.

KhunK

Edited by KhunK

Everytime I sign in, I find another place I might wnat to stay at. 4 trips next year, so maybe for one of them :Agree1:

Wow nice place but the prices are a touch on the steep side, especially for monthly, you could get a 3 bedroom house for that. 33k for the month for a basic room :(

Saying that, its damn nice looking and clean which is important :Agree1:

Yeah looks nice :)

Edited by Scottish_Tyrant

Wha's like us?