Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel around Buakhow/LK?

ap3311

HI everyone, I'm looking at a trip around August time for 3-4 weeks. I normally stay in Canterbury Tales (which is fantastic btw) but looking for somewhere with a pool this time around.

Best I've found so far is Nature View which seems extremely good value at 8-900Baht a night over low season and looks to be in a good location. Anyone stayed there recently, what's it like etc?

Anywhere else that's around the same price (<1000 Baht a night) in central Pattaya?

Or is it worth looking into renting a condo? Never really thought about that to be honest.

Cheers.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There was another thread asking similar, and Nature View wins hands down. 

I've found condos getting expensive, and with all the extras you have to pay it adds up.

With Nature view that 900 baht covers everything from laundry to electricity

There was another thread asking similar, and Nature View wins hands down. 

I've found condos getting expensive, and with all the extras you have to pay it adds up.

With Nature view that 900 baht covers everything from laundry to electricity

Yeah my thinking exactly. Have you stayed at Nature View?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah my thinking exactly. Have you stayed at Nature View?

Yea I stayed for 2 weeks in March, Cannot fault the place, friendly staff and very professional

Sutus Court has everything you could want..also great location. Good Luck

A couple of guys in last week buying books were staying staying at Nature view and were talking highly of it so recommendations go a long way.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

For price, facilities and location, Nature View looks great. I'm in Pattaya every 90 days for a few days at a time and I'll definitely try it next time.

Have stayed In Sutus Court and Nature View and in my opinion Nature View is far superior!

I know it out of your price range, but I like to stay at LK Metropole as rooms have a kitchen and large fridge. Great for trying your hand at cooking up some thai food. I know, I know some will say why bother, but it breaks the boredom of bar hopping and some girls just love to cook for you.

Marles lodge bang opersit 18 coins restraunt is good 1200 bht a night really nice rooms. Fridge wifi tv brilliant air con. Nice balcony

A couple of guys in last week buying books were staying staying at Nature view and were talking highly of it so recommendations go a long way.

Cheers Dave. Yeah I have booked Nature View now, seems to have got a thumbs up from all concerned. Will be sure to drop by Canterbury Tales for breakfast though.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cheers Dave. Yeah I have booked Nature View now, seems to have got a thumbs up from all concerned. Will be sure to drop by Canterbury Tales for breakfast though.

Nice one, look forward to seeing you again.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Nature View , very good (no room safe). Nice pool area .

Opey de place - www.opeydeplacepattaya.com

Stayed here last time , good pool area, room safe wifi ,

Both are good hotels, great locations 5 mins walk apart,

Opey I will stay again as it has a room safe .

AVOID  the Pasadena hotel in the corner of LK Metro next to Irish Rovers:  I was victim of bait-and-switch in April 2014 in which I pre-paid for a specific room, after I had been shown it and liked it, and then was given one half the size when I check in; I had to  complain to get the actual lower rate! Then, a few hours after I checked in, black water started flowing out of the faucets and shower --  the sewage had backed up somehow into the water line -- manager assured me that "all would be well in an hour" but I had had enough and found another hotel (the tried-and-true Dynasty on Soi 13). The fact that there are signs next to the toilets in the Pasadena telling guests NOT to put toilet paper into the toilet leads me to believe that the "black water" is a constant issue. This hotel has a nice lobby and some good sized rooms, but I would avoid the Pasadena in LK Metro at all costs!

Archived