Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mystery of abandoned motorbike outside of South Pattaya Naked Sushi Restaurant

Pattaya One

On Thursday Afternoon Police were called to the front of a popular Naked Sushi Restaurant in South Pattaya to investigate reports of an abandoned motorbike which had remained at the location for 46...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]cKKhL-Dnxkc

View the full article

Holy Shot Batman Naked Sushi as in a girl is the plate type Naked Sushi?

Free to Good home Jack Daniels Racing Suit (inc Newcastle Brown Underwear)

Didn't know there was one of these in Pattaya, might have to go check it out next time!  Can't imagine it would be too cheap, anyone have prices ect?

Oops I forgot ....

Didn't know there was one of these in Pattaya, might have to go check it out next time!  Can't imagine it would be too cheap, anyone have prices ect?

Minimum 3000 Bht per person for an hour, minimum charge 9000 Bht, max 6 people. Website is here.

Minimum 3000 Bht per person for an hour, minimum charge 9000 Bht, max 6 people. Website is here.

Thanks for the info mate! Bookmarked the website for my next trip.  Might take a couple of girls there with me if they're up for it

3000 bt an hour ? You could get any bar girls to do that for you for 1500 for 24 hours .. Lol

Thanks for the Web link mate.

Maybe take her brothers out for the night next time. One's in the Navy give him something to talk about one dark night on watch.

Free to Good home Jack Daniels Racing Suit (inc Newcastle Brown Underwear)

Can't say I'm in their target market to be honest but who knows, maybe one day just to tick it off the bucket list but if I did I think I'd prefer to do it in Japan.

holy fuck.... that is quite pricey for a 1 hour time limit.... for 3k per head, we better get to fuck the girl after finished eating.

obviously would be much pricier in our home countries (or not allowed at all).... but this is pattaya.... for 3k id rather rent a girl from a gogo and order some takeaway and then i can eat sushi off her all night while my dicks inside her.

• 2 weeks later...

Eating pussy or sushi can have the same smell me think.

Naked waitress,i can't believe the potential smell this restaurant can have.

Money will get you bitches, but bitches will never give you money.

Eating pussy or sushi can have the same smell me think.

only unclean pussy smells fishy.... you need to choose better girls

Archived