Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

See Me Soi 10

dirk1970

Hi,

I would like to book the sea me hotel in soi 10  for my stay in Juli. Does anybody know if there is some construction noise nearby (in Soi10 or Beachroad?)

thanks

dirk

The hotel that was being built in front of it is near completion.

You should not have much nose.

Here are a some pics of the building work on Beach Road.

Clocked it as was thinking of staying in SM2.

Hope this helps & the next question should be whats the new hotel like ???

DSC02288.JPG

DSC02289.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

stayed in sea me spring too hotel in february for 7 days.hotel is very very quiet.I am a light sleeper and I loved the hotel but there are some other weird problems with room like broken lights wooden room doors that dont work with card system and u have to carry a giant room key in your pocket

I was at the See Mee Spring Too Jan/Feb,just about the opposite See Mee Sping.If you are on the balcony sometimes there was a little noise but not much.Inside the room it was very quiet.Good Soi but getting a bit expensive for Pattaya.If you haven't booked give them an email and ask there for the price if you buy a card I am not sure 300 or 350 baht,it gives you a good discount nightly

• 2 months later...

There is noise now, they have started building in the vacant lot right next door, it will be Sea Me Spring 3.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

I had stayed in SM-II in dec, the construction site was there but I didn't feel the noise, it was quite for me and never had any problems staying and sleeping there.

The bellboy of the hotel told me this construction is for the same owner of SM hotel, he said it will be open in end of 2014 or early 2015, it looks nice from the pictures above.

<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:260px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=153650" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=153650" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="240" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object><br/> <a href="http://countingdownto.com" style="font:bold 8px Arial;padding-left:19px;color:#444;">WEBSITE COUNTDOWN WIDGET</a></div>

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

babydollsaddict.gif

Construction started about 3 weeks ago now, they started pile driving.

^ Note, this is from the block right next door to SMS, not the new hotel on Beach Rd. end.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Out of interest, has anybody used the Sea Me online booking system of late? They're quoting THB1512 for a Me room in September (early bird 20% discount) - just wondering if it is possible to use my membership card upon check-in, to reduce the rate a further THB300? Would be a 'steal' if so?!

Archived