IGNORED

Reduced barfines at Babydolls

sinkorswim

Just to let you all know, Babydolls now has reduced barfines from 1.30am till closing for all dancers/showgirls and service.

The new price is now 300 baht. Come and spend some cash. :P Still come in early before the cute ones go..... :D

We will be having lots more promotions as time goes on. :o

I need to get my arse over there and soon!

Do we get free complementary ice in our drinks straight from a hostesses pussy, not the girls in the shower cuz they wash all the sticky pussy juice flavour away! I tried this the other day for the first time and its pretty good!

Don't worry mate, I'll be there in about 2 and a half weeks. Look forward to spending some Time and Cash in your eatablishment.

Train Wreck

Do you have any pics you can post of your ladies.

Train Wreck

Do we get free complementary ice in our drinks straight from a hostesses pussy, not the girls in the shower cuz they wash all the sticky pussy juice flavour away! I tried this the other day for the first time and its pretty good!

Just for you, it is free, but you have to tip the girl 1000 baht. :LMFO:

Don't worry mate, I'll be there in about 2 and a half weeks. Look forward to spending some Time and Cash in your eatablishment.

Train Wreck

Do you have any pics you can post of your ladies.

Train Wreck

No pics at the moment but we will have some soon.

oh damn!!! will they be having this special around the 31st of july?

This offer is on permanently, we are very generous :D

Just to let you all know, Babydolls now has reduced barfines from 1.30am till closing for all dancers/showgirls and service.

The new price is now 300 baht. Come and spend some cash. :D Still come in early before the cute ones go..... :D

We will be having lots more promotions as time goes on. :LMFO:

yo man.. this is some good news... :D ......thanks.....

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Say no more!... Cuz I'm already there!!!

"A lot of people ask me, 'Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument."

-Kenny Powers

• 4 months later...

Bumping the topic to let you guys know this offer is still on. This is a permanent change as a thank you to all our customers.

The new price is now 300 baht. Come and spend some cash. :D Still come in early before the cute ones go..... :D

We will be having lots more promotions as time goes on. :Whistle:

What is the Barfine if we decide to ONLY CUDDLE???? I so love to CUDDLE with the girls from Babydolls!!!! I think I still have two free barfines because the last time I only CUDDLED, HAHA. Plus, the next night, she rang the bell at a different establishment!!!! :P

Sometimes I try to figure out what goes on in that sick little head of yours, LOL.....

do you have ST rooms in the gogo or we need to use the Green View hotel rooms for a ST ?

i forgot to ask you when i visited the gogo un July, sorry.

do you have ST rooms in the gogo or we need to use the Green View Hotel rooms for a ST ?

i forgot to ask you when i visited the gogo un July, sorry.

Use the greenview hotel directly behind, I think they charge 450 baht, we are trying to get a cheaper price for Babydolls customers, the rooms are very nice and just been totally renovated.

I've never BF'd a service girl. I think I've always thought they were off limits. Then again, that'd contradict the fact that I've been groped/molested by every service girl at Babydolls. Whomever is head of HR there should get a raise.

Bumping the topic to let you guys know this offer is still on. This is a permanent change as a thank you to all our customers.

I haven't even met this guy yet and I am already lovin this guy. :P Thanks for the very nice offer, I will definately be BFing, now can I wait that long. lol

Just took advantage of the reduced barfine last night again. A great deal for those late night barfines while on your way home. There were still a few cute girls left at 2am.

And in the beginning, MAN created god.

I haven't even met this guy yet and I am already lovin this guy. :GoldenSmile1: Thanks for the very nice offer, I will definately be BFing, now can I wait that long. lol

Careful how much love you show - he has been known to switch both ways when pissed and he is somewhat irresistable, even my Mrs fancies him and she doesnt like men full stop :)

To be quite frank I think that timescale reducing bar-fines will becoem more prevalent, its just flippin common sense really. Good to see the quality joints leading the field!!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

sounds good im only always there late anyway after fighting my way through Walking Street

Edited by pauljo

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Thanks for all the kind words, we do want all our customers to be happy so they return time and time again.

Thanks for all the kind words, we do want all our customers to be happy so they return time and time again.

well hello handsome man ,how much is your bar fine then, i think i have a spare 50 satang will that get me a week,s worth lol :Drunk_Party::Drunk_Party:

• 4 months later...

BUMP

Just to let you guys know this offer is still on. We have been doing this for nearly 1 year since we took over the bar and it has proved very popular with the girls and customers.

All barfines 300 baht after 1.30am. :):)

I've taken advantage of this offer a couple of times and it's a good deal. Especially if your preferred girl is still there. My problem has usually been too many choices. :) Decisions...decisions.

probe

good strategy...clear the shelves off at the end of the night...

a girl's pussy is like a hotel room, if it goes unfilled even one night, you can never recover the lost revenue, it is lost forever...to me, a $10 barfine and $2 drinks (or better), is a GREAT bargin!

Looking forward to being in your place again soon! Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

Lee, THANK YOU! Now all I have to do is concentrate on not getting distracted by the bath tub shows.