IGNORED

Jomtien@Night Condos

vipralf

Hello everyone. It was suggested to me by the mods that I make a post in the Business Owners Forum to introduce myself and my business. 

My name is Rocky and I have lived in Thailand for 7 years, Asia for over 20 years. I own Jomtien at Night condo rentals www.jomtienatnight.com with my girlfriend. We have 7 condos that are currently available for short term/nightly rentals as well as a few more that are available long term. Most of our units are in View Talay 5 with a couple in View Talay 7. Our prices are very reasonable and we run specials every month. Pattaya Addicts members will always get 10% off if there is no other special on at the time. 

My girlfriend and I are always out playing golf, playing pool or drinking beer. Say hello and the first beer is on me. 

Cheers. 

Pics of one of our units. 

IMG_0725.JPGIMG_0724.JPGIMG_0696.JPGIMG_0748.JPGIMG_1025.JPG

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Looks great but prices might help

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

Thanks Glenn

Prices for that particular unit is:

1-6 Days 1399 Baht / Day 7-14 Days 1199 Baht / Day 15+ Days 999 Baht / Day

Image aopudl2c516.gif

ah  ,, and is electricity etc included ??

how about a pic of the girlfriend ?? :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:

I'm not going to be able to get back to Pattaya soon, but am hoping for 2015 at some point.

Added your site to my bookmarks for when I finally start looking at where to stay.

Probably be Jomtien and will need 3 units/rooms so will expect very nice discount ;-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

ah  ,, and is electricity etc included ??

how about a pic of the girlfriend ?? :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:

Electricity is included. As far as the girlfriend goes...after long debate and discussion with her, we decided to let the rooms speak for themselves. Pics of her in the members section somewhere. 

Image aopudl2c516.gif

And a bonus service we offer at Jomtien at Night is a VISA service. 100% guarantee retirement VISA as well as work permits and other visa services. Discrete and guaranteed. 

Image aopudl2c516.gif

• 3 months later...

Are you still renting out the condos?

The website just seems to link through to Agoda now.

I'm sure I remember being able to look at your condos and booking options before??

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived