Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Diamond a go go terrible experience

zerosix06

I spent last two night inside this bar , there are 3 girls who came from what's up a go go , they pushing and pushing to take lady drinks. They let you drink and then when Its time to go , they start with stupid excuse like " i have to be back in the bar at 3 " ect ect . I called mamasan but cannot manage the bar as well , the owner was not around , Someone told to me he is a german guy. I told to mamasan i would like to barfine the lady with number 66 , the one who told me at 3 am that we can go away for one hour after that she would came back to the bar to bring her sister home! Cannot be in pattaya expecially after spent 2500 baht in lady drinks ! Mamasan cannot do her job and the owner under my point of view cannot be in the business ! Absolutely a bad experience !

mmmmmm.... as soon as they start pushing too mutt for LD's..... I vote with my feet and away I go.... no matter how cute. It amazes me why you spent 2 days in this bar based on what you say. 20 minutes would have been too long for me!

You are right !! The sensation i got is this one if you choose the lady between 1 am and 3 am they will do their best to get back to the bar for a new costumer , if Too Near to the bar close time , you will listen tomorrow ( prungnii ) ! Here to understand my mistakes and listen to some opinions

I spent last two night inside this bar , there are 3 girls who came from what's up a go go , they pushing and pushing to take lady drinks. They let you drink and then when Its time to go , they start with stupid excuse like " i have to be back in the bar at 3 " ect ect . I called mamasan but cannot manage the bar as well , the owner was not around , Someone told to me he is a german guy. I told to mamasan i would like to barfine the lady with number 66 , the one who told me at 3 am that we can go away for one hour after that she would came back to the bar to bring her sister home! Cannot be in pattaya expecially after spent 2500 baht in lady drinks ! Mamasan cannot do her job and the owner under my point of view cannot be in the business ! Absolutely a bad experience !

Learn from your bad experience and don't buy so many lady drinks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

They prey on the inexperienced punters

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

diamond agogo used to be one of my favourites but last trip I agreed long time for 2k with a waitress in there mamas an comes over and says barfine is also 2k,i thought bullshit but she was adamant that it was 2k,the problem was I was willing to give the girl 3k and expected 1k barfine as it was my last night, but the thought of a 2k barfine just didn't sit well,especially for a waitress,maybe she just didn't want to go I don't know but I dout it as we agreed on a price which for a gogo girl was reasonable, so I paid bin and went to gentlemans club and got what I wanted in there and thought fuck u diamond agogo

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

You spent 2.5k on Ladydrinks - all the staff from waitresses to dancers to Mamasan will think stupid falang, we can get away with anything with this guy.

Guess you wanted to Bf coyotes, unlike the other girls they are not mandated to go with customers & achieve 'x' number of barfines. Hard luck on your choices.

................................................................................................................

the one who told me at 3 am that we can go away for one hour after that she would came back to the bar to bring her sister home

What exactly is the problem? Many ladies don't go LT, it could have been worse - at least you got a (somewhat) honest one, that told you her intent up front - instead of promising whatever you wanted to hear, then pulling the 'need to go back to bar' one hour later. That's a lot more annoying..

In Pattaya the girls have the right not to go with a customer or only go ST if they don't want to stay all night. Luckily they most often don't rent out slaves here so the girls have a choice.

Of course, i understand that after buying so many drinks it's not funny to get declined by a working girl, but complaining with the mamasan can't do any good too, what kind of sex you gonna get afterwards?

So basicly, your ego got hurt by being put off by a prostitute and when afterwards the mamasan didn't give her a hard time for not wanting to go LT with you, you decided that after being a member for almost 4 years on this board it was about time to make your first post? LOL

That said, i don't like a gogo's and certainly not to BF from them.... The things you described are one of the reasons, it hurts (costs) less if a bargirl says she is on her periods after i bought her a few drinks :-)

This happens to EVERYONE. Just move on and forget about it. . Either that or go and fuck her sister / friend ..

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

You spent 2.5k on Ladydrinks - all the staff from waitresses to dancers to Mamasan will think stupid falang, we can get away with anything with this guy.

This ! 

Not sure why this topic is in the Dutch language section though ... 

If you did the same on the first night why did you go back on the 2nd?

Do remember the girls have choices - they dont have to go with you however much you spend.

If they are "non goers" (or not with you) they should tell you but your post does sound like you think they have no choice. If I am wrong on that score, I apologise, but it is the way it comes across.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

This ! 

Not sure why this topic is in the Dutch language section though ... 

Because he didn’t find the Italian language section.

Anyway I didn’t understand what he was trying to tell.

• 1 month later...

Diamond gogo on Soi Diamond is closed for several days already.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

I think they thought they could take the piss because you kept coming back for more ..first night no success and then you came back again

• 2 years later...

Why is this discussion on the Dutch language forum?

Archived