Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

60+30 day tourist visa: Do I have to enter by air in Thailand?

Shawn80

I have a "crazy" idea.

I am dual citizenship/dual passports. What if I get 1 60+30 day visa per passport?

When the first 90days are over I just leave Thailand and enter with my other legal 60+30 days visa?

Can I do it with a land visa run or do I have to take plane for example to Singapore?

(to young to get retirement visa, but am retired since 2004)

Why not get a double entry visa?  I believe they still issue those in Laos.

Working hard to support poor Issan families, by shagging as many bar girls as I possibly can.

It doesn't matter where you arrive. They will give you 60 days whether you arrive at the airport or a land crossing. Make sure you check that they do give you 60 days before leaving immigration.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

They are going to look for an exit stamp in your passport when you come back in with passport 2.

So if I get dual dual entry visas

=

EUpassport1 --> ThaiAir 60+30 -->  borderrun 60+30 EUpassport1 -->borderrun swtich passport 60+30 borderrun 60-30 on the second passport

= 360 days without problem :) 

Go home. Get 2 more visas and start over.

What should I otherwise do? After the first 90 days I can only get 15 days each land border run?

There may be a problem with switching passports at land crossings. If they are diligent at the crossing they may notice you do not have an exit stamp from the other country. Perhaps someone has experience with this?? If not you might be better flying to another country when changing passports. I have effectively done this before (for a different reason) and not had any issues.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Actually I just had another thought. If the Thai system is wired so they will pick up that you already have a visa in a different passport when you apply for the second one. I would imagine they will pick it up from the name and date of birth. This may not be a good option.

There's a date on the visa that tells you before when you have to do the first entry and before when you have to do the last entry . 

Usually this date is 2/3 months in the future so getting both passports done in your home country is not gonna work as the visa

in your second passport will be expired before you get to use it . 

Get one passport done with a double entry from your home country (180 days max) and make the trip to Vientiane to get another 

tourist visa from there . Some nationalities get double entry some don't , check with the embassy . 

Thanks to everyone answering in this thread. I really appreciate it.

January 2014 Thai embassy in Sweden / Finland started to require confirmed tickets for each entry.

In April 2014 the embassy started to automatically reject any visa application missing any required paper and keep the visa money.

I am soon 40 and really just want to move to Thailand and live a quiet life leaving the oppression in Sweden. I wish I could seek asylum in Thailand but asian countries are not much for asylum. 

My understand is that I should get a single entry visa. Travel to Thailand and extend it 30 days. Than do a Visa run and apply for a new visa?

I have read that you have to have 6 months between visas = a new tourist visa won’t work. 

If I apply for a multi entry Visa I have to supply tickets for each entry. Sure, I can photoshop something together but that is risky.

Even with a multi entry visa I get 60+30 and 60+30. What happens than? Don’t I need to leave 6 months?

This is why I am considering using my other passport. A triple entry visa is valid 9 months. I can use my first visa for 180 days and when I get to the Thai border control i just show my empty, fresh 3 entry Visa that is valid for 1-3 month more.

since English is not my native tongue (please excuse my grammar) maybe I have missed something about visas and make this over complicated. It seems to me that Thailand have cracked down on visa runs. (15 days instead of 30 for tourist visa via land). Education visa is harder to get. Have to show tickets. Have to leave for 6 months until a new tourist visa.

My nightmare is to be forced doing a visa run every 15 days....

Any good Edu visas in Pattaya? 

I'm planning to move to Thailand soon.

I plan to get a 12 month Education Visa.. after all , if I'm going to live there I need to learn at least the basic Thai.

The only research I have done is the Language School Websites, and they make getting a Education Visa fairly straight forward.

My ( well recieved )First Trip Report.. Note to self ,, Don't Fall in Love

http://www.pattaya-a...e/page__st__200

My Second Trip Report ( also got some compliments !).. Note to Self.. Don't fall in Love 2

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/93599-note-to-self-dont-fall-in-love-2-trip/

Thanks to everyone answering in this thread. I really appreciate it.

January 2014 Thai embassy in Sweden / Finland started to require confirmed tickets for each entry.

In April 2014 the embassy started to automatically reject any visa application missing any required paper and keep the visa money.

I am soon 40 and really just want to move to Thailand and live a quiet life leaving the oppression in Sweden. I wish I could seek asylum in Thailand but asian countries are not much for asylum. 

My understand is that I should get a single entry visa. Travel to Thailand and extend it 30 days. Than do a Visa run and apply for a new visa?

I have read that you have to have 6 months between visas = a new tourist visa won’t work. 

If I apply for a multi entry Visa I have to supply tickets for each entry. Sure, I can photoshop something together but that is risky.

Even with a multi entry visa I get 60+30 and 60+30. What happens than? Don’t I need to leave 6 months?

This is why I am considering using my other passport. A triple entry visa is valid 9 months. I can use my first visa for 180 days and when I get to the Thai border control i just show my empty, fresh 3 entry Visa that is valid for 1-3 month more.

since English is not my native tongue (please excuse my grammar) maybe I have missed something about visas and make this over complicated. It seems to me that Thailand have cracked down on visa runs. (15 days instead of 30 for tourist visa via land). Education visa is harder to get. Have to show tickets. Have to leave for 6 months until a new tourist visa.

My nightmare is to be forced doing a visa run every 15 days....

Any good Edu visas in Pattaya? 

Having two passports (i do as well) couldn't you theoretically just get double-entry visa on passport 1 and stay in Thailand for 180 days. Leave Thailand and get new double-entry visa in passport 2. Stay in Thailand for 180 days and leave again. And now repeat everything with passport 1?

remember a single entry is 60 days which is 59 nights.

same maths when arriving without a visa it is 30 days and 29 nights.

if you land at 23 40 they still count that as a day and if you take off at 00 20 that is also counted as a day.

• 2 weeks later...

Why you not choose another neighbouring country?

There is not only Thailand.

Yes i recognize,Thailand is nice but wtf with the new visas regulations and the bullshit.

They put hurdles,well they can expect i will spend less time there.

I'm inquiring for Cambodia and the Philippines.

At the moment i'm a dual national and i can apply for a third one.

I will do it soon normaly.

More passports,you get more options.

Money will get you bitches, but bitches will never give you money.

Archived