IGNORED

Phuket - Patong Towers

Guys, I know this is probally the wrong section but could not find a specific under accomodation.

I need to spend about 3 months in Phuket from December (I know 3 days in Patts would be better but I can escape some times) and looking at an apartment in Patong Towers. Has anyone have any experience with this highrise apartment block.

Many Thanks

always use a taxi - easy to have one more beer - more fun in back seat

• 8 months later...

I think I stayed at Patong Towers a couple of your ago. It also has timeshare rooms.

Nice place, 2 big pools. Morning buffet wasn't very good, close to the action, and nasty security, w/1000 jointer fee.

I took a BF and we tried to avoid the security and got caught.. lol

I traded a timeshare into it and made a stink about the joiner fees. (5) It was never added to my bill.

One good thing about the security. They kept her ID and I went back to ask how old the TG was. Whooo 19.. lol