IGNORED

Pattaya's Soi 6 and Devils Den

seagate1

The 6 serves a number of purposes  - it is one of many many options in Pattaya and should be used as such.

I went out to a few places last night and the place where I saw the nicest girls was in the Thai music place beginning of WS - I could go in there tonight and there might not be any - point being - we need to keep moving - like sharks - our prey (in this case beautiful girls) can be found anywhere

There are several girls on the 6 that I rotate - but there are none I would make my GF

Perhaps you are looking for a GF (subconsciously)

Yes i think IMO best to do you walk arround

everywhere and have a look to many places

also outside of the most frequented ones.

So you will find some "secret" places where

you can find some black perls for sure.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

If there is one thing consistent about Soi 6 it is the inconsistency of it.

You can sit in front of one bar and look up and down the soi and see any number of stunners, then go back two weeks later and all you see are pigs.

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

But that's the same everywhere you will go

in patts.Cheers.

Soi 6 - I think this is best done as an afternoon lark.  Hit some bars.  Buy some lady drinks and fondle women.  And perhaps get a short time.  Soi 6 is what you make of it.  

Walking Street - personally I think it is fascinating.  I enjoy sitting at an open bar where I can watch the people walk by.  The bars and gogos are mostly overpriced.   Sweethearts is decent enough and I kind of liked Lighthouse a new place for me.  Just wandering and eating street food and girl watching is fun.  Early on the gogo girls are coming to work and later the freelancers show up.  

Soapys - if you never have - do it.  One warning though is most now require condoms even for the blowjob.  I think that is poor and gave up because of that.  perhaps other boardies know where that isn't so.  

Devils Den - yes.  And... yes.  You SHOULD do it.  I know some guys think it is expensive but honestly, getting two girls willing to work together and work you over for that price is not that bad.  If you are an expat you can probably eventually find similar pairs on Soi 6 but as a holiday maker this is your only sure thing.  And really, girls in the gogos might promise 3 some action but many times it is so obvious they are faking it kills it.  Devils Den?  Yes.

First experience was at the EDEN CLUB in BKK.

I heard it was the same owner before.So i get 2 girls,

one a 3 holer.And if i go inside she say give me more,

i say you have all inside.She say O.K.good.555.One

of my best experience in BKK and ? LOS.Cheers.

Was worth every satang for sure.Also in DD in Patts.

Devils Den is a great experience. I would use this option earlier in the day while the girls are still fresh.

I also liked the 6 for afternoon ST and a few cheeky beers and shisha

Yes for sure you can really have a lot of fun

in both places for sure.but it's same everywhere,

sometimes you win and sometimes you loose.

Not every day will be the same,and also the girls

mode.hangover or full of fun.Cheers and good luck.

Archived