IGNORED

Pattaya's Soi 6 and Devils Den

seagate1

I have visited Pattaya approximately seven months ago. Now I'm again visiting Pattaya and Bangkok luckily next month, May. I have booked same hotel and trying to explore Soi 6, which I missed in my last visit.

Here are my agendas for the upcoming trip -

Exploring Soi-6

walking on Walking Street whole night

Visiting soapy massage parlors

last but not the least, exploring Devils Den

Do any of us have shareable experience of ST in Soi-6 and experience of threesome at Devils Den?

Go to Soi 6 first and you may forget the rest,

Soi 6 has everything a guy could want and more.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Go to soi 6 first and you may forget the rest,

soi 6 has everything a guy could want and more.

Agree.Thats the basis.555.Enjoy.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

After 3 months here's I am thinking the 6 is one of the most overrated places talked about on her. .. sorry guys...

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

After 3 months here's I am thinking the 6 is one of the most overrated places talked about on her. .. sorry guys...

The 6 serves a number of purposes  - it is one of many many options in Pattaya and should be used as such.

I went out to a few places last night and the place where I saw the nicest girls was in the Thai music place beginning of WS - I could go in there tonight and there might not be any - point being - we need to keep moving - like sharks - our prey (in this case beautiful girls) can be found anywhere

There are several girls on the 6 that I rotate - but there are none I would make my GF

Perhaps you are looking for a GF (subconsciously)

I'm sure it would be the same for me if I stayed for 3 months

but I only have 2 weeks so it works well for me. 

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

If there is one thing consistent about Soi 6 it is the inconsistency of it.

You can sit in front of one bar and look up and down the soi and see any number of stunners, then go back two weeks later and all you see are pigs.

download.jpg

You are so right brian

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Up to you ,but  i think you are wrong.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Soi 6 - I think this is best done as an afternoon lark.  Hit some bars.  Buy some lady drinks and fondle women.  And perhaps get a short time.  Soi 6 is what you make of it.  

Walking Street - personally I think it is fascinating.  I enjoy sitting at an open bar where I can watch the people walk by.  The bars and gogos are mostly overpriced.   Sweethearts is decent enough and I kind of liked Lighthouse a new place for me.  Just wandering and eating street food and girl watching is fun.  Early on the gogo girls are coming to work and later the freelancers show up.  

Soapys - if you never have - do it.  One warning though is most now require condoms even for the blowjob.  I think that is poor and gave up because of that.  perhaps other boardies know where that isn't so.  

Devils Den - yes.  And... yes.  You SHOULD do it.  I know some guys think it is expensive but honestly, getting two girls willing to work together and work you over for that price is not that bad.  If you are an expat you can probably eventually find similar pairs on Soi 6 but as a holiday maker this is your only sure thing.  And really, girls in the gogos might promise 3 some action but many times it is so obvious they are faking it kills it.  Devils Den?  Yes.

I did both several times -- Soi 6 and DD. I have to say I have a preference for Soi 6 because of the "hunt" factor. In addition, Soi 6 adventures are much less predictable than what you get at DD which can be a little mechanical most of the time.

In my experience, if you want a more interesting threesome experience, then you might consider the outcall service from DD. Outcalls tend to break the routine for the girls and as it gets them somewhat outside their usual comfort zone at DD..... which translates into less mechanical behaviors.

In any case... have fun and do both if you can.

I did Devils Den. Worth the money in my opinion, at least once. The two girls were great fun and seemed to be into it as much as I was. Hard to get that kind of service elsewhere. 

I didn't have much luck on Soi 6. Afternoon was better for me

Devils Den is a great experience. I would use this option earlier in the day while the girls are still fresh.

I also liked the 6 for afternoon ST and a few cheeky beers and shisha

I never being to DD and experienced threesome, heard much on many forums however a few of them reads its not that good and the two girls would be busy in chatting each other in thai which you never understand and slowly the time will get over.

Though this feedback is second handed, so please do not take it as confirmed.

Please update REAL EXPERIENCE with dates / approximate date so that one may conclude and decide upon the place.

In Pattaya I do not miss 3 places - all soapy massage, HONEY massage, PP massage and RASPUTIN. At all the places the charges are same. Soi - 6 is something which seems to be hottest in Pattaya, please let me know which bar to hit and which girl to take. How much will the ST charge?

I never being to DD and experienced threesome, heard much on many forums however a few of them reads its not that good and the two girls would be busy in chatting each other in thai which you never understand and slowly the time will get over.

Though this feedback is second handed, so please do not take it as confirmed.

Please update REAL EXPERIENCE with dates / approximate date so that one may conclude and decide upon the place.

In Pattaya I do not miss 3 places - all soapy massage, HONEY MASSAGE, PP MASSAGE and RASPUTIN. At all the places the charges are same. Soi - 6 is something which seems to be hottest in Pattaya, please let me know which bar to hit and which girl to take. How much will the ST charge?

There are 60+bars in the soi, many open fronted & several with doors/curtains (all having rooms for private entertainment upstairs), walk up & down the soi a few times & look for your type of girl, then its up to you whether you wanna drink in her company or get down to some carnal business. Its pretty simple, keep it that way.

................................................................................................................

The more I am trying to get prepare, more confusion I am creating to myself for my upcoming Pattaya trip.

Initially I was firm to the following destinations - Walking Street, SOAPY massage PARLORS, Devils Den & Soi 6.

Then since Devils Den is something which I never visited in any of my previous visits to Pattaya (last visit was 3 years ago) I started looking for more information on it on Internet and this forum.

Lastly, I finalised to visit Devils Den during day time, like post 3 pm for a one-and-half hour threesome session; I was informed about a new venue called http Dream Teen at Pattaya, its in between Soi 21 & Soi 19 besides Soi Buakaw.

I need to know if any of us have visited there and if so, requesting for sharing their experience.

• 5 months later...

I sadly only have had one experience in Soi 6 two years ago, I chose a pretty hot tatted up girl that looked in her mid to late 20s. I later surprisingly found out she was 36 (I was in my mid 20s) ! Holy hell, how does a girl still look that good at 36? She was great and the whole thing cost me about 900 which i was fine with. I think I just forgot to go back afterward, but this time will surely get several more action there.

When I go back soon this time, I am thinking about trying DD. I prefer younger girls thou as I myself is in my 20s, but most of the ladies I see on their website don't seem to be lookers. On stickman's website on DD there was a pic of a younger gorgeous girl in 2013, but I think she probably left already. Anyone have seen any young promising talents that was not displayed on the website?

Soapy is a must this time, gotta experience it at least once. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@johnsmith2014...find Som on the DD website. Gorgeous, fit and in her mid 20's. Took her all day ( 19 hours ) and we had a hell of a time!!

Big Mike.

• 6 months later...

i guess its 1 way to increase your post count

Where did Sandra go from DD? I've seen a few on the site, but they seemed new to the concept when I sessions. Wondering who is teaching the new crop of girls since quite a few appear to be newer.

Archived