IGNORED

PATTAYA 2014 - for only fun!

seagate1

I have visited Pattaya approximately seven months ago and stayed in Soi 8 at Sunshine hotel & Residence - New wing. The hotel is just in front of Seven Eleven so its convinient to buy anything which is required.

The hotel demands no cover charge for bringing-in girls. Breakfast and Dinner cuisine is excellent and the hotel is almost on beach road, 15 mins walking distance from the famous Walking Street.

Now I'm again visiting Pattaya and Bangkok luckily next month, May. I have booked same hotel and trying to explore Soi 6, which I missed in my last visit.

Here are my agendas for the upcoming trip -

1. Exploring Soi-6
  2. walking on Walking Street whole night, from 11 pm till atleast 3 pm, surely visiting Baby Doll, Alcatraz, Europeon girls bar.
  3. Visiting soapy massage parlors
  4. lastg but not the least, exploring Devils Den

If any of you have alredy been to Soi-6, please let me know where all to enter there and I need feedback / review on Devil's Den at Pattaya.

In my last visits, in Europeon girls bar at Walking Street, performers were requesting me to go for private shows; I guess in private show, one of the babe of your choice will take you in an inside room for 5 to 10 mins, I need to know is it worth (7 month's back the cost of private show was 1000 THB + tips, if you like it).

For your information, the best soapy massage parlor is PP massage, Rasputin and Honey massage. All charge 2000 THB for red-batch girls and 2500 THB for blue-batch girls for a 90 mins session which include nuru massage and sex later on; tips and lady drink separate as customer's wish.

Please share feedback so that I can plan better on Soi-6, Devil's Den AND PRIVATE SHOWS.

Sounds like the European shows are a complete waste of money, but hey it's your holiday.

You can get a ST on Soi 6 for the same or even less in some cases, then for a bit more you can BF for the whole evening.

In Thailand why should I look for Europeaon girls, these bars are over priced. I agree to your view.

ST in Soi-6, everyone is recommending, do any of us have their own experience which can be shared on the forum for others to understand like where to go and all.

Other Pattaya experienced are welcomed.

Cheers to all.

• 4 weeks later...
In Thailand why should I look for Europeaon girls, these bars are over priced. I agree to your view.

The only reasons to go non-Thai are:

1)! Shes hot, and..

2)! She doesn't charge, AND..

3) She gives you sex, makes breakfast, cleans up and fucks off..

That said, I've had some fun with hot, ignored western women. Sometimes they just want a whack at fun too

But Jaysus, never pay for it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to look for european girls all year long.

but some weeks a year i go holiday:

I prefer local drinks, :Drunk:

I try local food and

I love local girls. :05:

Archived