IGNORED

can anyone recommend a guesthouse or hotel for a family around lk metro or soi buakhow area?

shri823

will be travelling with my family( two older children and wife) in may for a week to pattaya,can anyone recommend a decent guest house or hotel in lk metro/soi buakhow/soi lengkee/soi chaiyapoon area?

im looking for a safe place,a room with kitchen preferably and price around 1500-2000 thb/ day.

Many thanks in advance for your reply.

will be travelling with my family( two older children and wife) in may for a week to pattaya,can anyone recommend a decent guest house or hotel in lk metro/soi buakhow/soi lengkee/soi chaiyapoon area?

im looking for a safe place,a room with kitchen preferably and price around 1500-2000 thb/ day.

Many thanks in advance for your reply.

4 ADULTS sharing 1 room? I think you'll be struggling especially requiring a kitchen as well!

4 ADULTS sharing 1 room? I think you'll be struggling especially requiring a kitchen as well!

i meant a guesthouse or a hotel with a family suite,or a family room with a kitchen,with two bed rooms.

Bringing your family to pattaya????????????? WTF!

Why? I used to be married to a Thai, Pattaya was my daughters favourite place when she was a kid. There are more families travelling to Pattaya than single men! And many have a good time.... WTF!!!!

I wouldn't be taking a family to Patts matey.

With all the beautiful beaches & islands around Thailand, I really struggle to find any reason for a family to holiday in Pattaya

If a couple I feel Pattaya is a great place to enjoy , cheap nice hotels , good food resto's , plenty of live entertainment , and pretty decent shopping options , I for one don't want to sit on a beach all day and find those scenic places mostly boring as hell after a few days with not much to do .

Check this out: http://hoteldaniapattaya.com/english/index.php/rooms/4-suite-1

Only sleeping sofa for the kids, but otherwise the hotel is great value for the money(pool, restaurant, newly refurbished rooms). hotel owner(Danish) is replying the mails quickly and his English is good.

Check this out: http://hoteldaniapattaya.com/english/index.php/rooms/4-suite-1

Only sleeping sofa for the kids, but otherwise the hotel is great value for the money(pool, restaurant, newly refurbished rooms). Hotel owner(Danish) is replying the mails quickly and his English is good.

Thanks mate,it looks very good,will give it a try.

Depending on dates and availability we have rooms 1 & 3C which may suit your needs, all details on the website.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Archived