Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Apparel for sale (Brand new and as new)

mtz

Hi folks, I bought a lot of clothes online lately, and some doesn't fit me (few too big, few too small).

I'm too lazy to send them back to shop and wait for replacement and I dont want to pay those bloody thai taxes twice.

I don't have a decent camera, photos from my phone + bad lighting in room can't even show the actual color of apparel, so I better post photos from web.

So here is my little sale:

1. Burberry Brit Check Print Shorts - 4500 THB (Brand new) 2Wte1irl.jpg

Color: Dark Khaki Green

Size: 32

Original Price: $195.00

2. Billy Reid 'Wynn' Chino Shorts - 2000 THB (Brand new) A8a5ooVl.jpg

Color: Blue/ Surf

Size:32 

Original Price: $95.00

You're kidding right ... ?  

Why did it take OP 20 minutes to decide that each t-shirt was the wrong size?

Did he wear them while engaging in some kind of activity (if so, we should be told) or did he just look lovingly at himself in the mirror for 4 x 20 minutes?

As was said in the movie (the castle) Australian production..............Tell him he's dreaming.

alternatively buy the lot for about 1000 baht down at Mikes

jesus, why don't just close the thread if not intrested? brand new burberry shorts with 30% discount nowadays is something too crazy rofl

alright, i removed t-shirts, left just 2 brand new shorts.

You would have to pay me to wear the shorts in the first picture

yeah lets discuss about fashion trends now. lol
If a word "Burberry" doesn't ring a bell, ok it's probably just not your thing, like xerive said above go and buy some chines trash at mike mall for 1000 baht ;)

Hey guys....don't knock the shorts.

I was pictured in soi diana recenly wearing this little geek chic short ensemble  :GoldenSmile1:

Phareel-95563184342_xlarge.jpeg

yeah lets discuss about fashion trends now. lol
If a word "Burberry" doesn't ring a bell, ok it's probably just not your thing, like xerive said above go and buy some chines trash at mike mall for 1000 baht ;)

Hi mate...don't know why you have a downer on Mikes Mall. Just because its snide/copy doesn't mean its trash.

I bought from Mike's 5 "Ryder Cup Gleneagles Scotland" polo shirts for 1250 THB last year. I already had an original (55 GBP in London)...the point is, that after a dozen or more washes,  the snides  look as good as the original.

Shorts? I reckon MTZ has been cought with his trousers down in this thread LOL

jiFfM.jpg

Shorts? I reckon MTZ has been cought with his trousers down in this thread LOL

:LOL2:  :LOL2: Cool%20Shorts.jpg

not sure if you can afford even those awesome shirts, but at least it's as cheap as your jokes :D

ps.  moderators, pls remove all flood above and close the topic, someone who knows what kind of brand I sell will just send a PM.

not sure if you can afford even those awesome shirts, but at least it's as cheap as your jokes :D

ps.  moderators, pls remove all flood above and close the topic, someone who knows what kind of brand I sell will just send a PM.

And this from a guy who can not afford a camera or cheap camera phone to take photos of the items !!!!!!!!!!. ( a 600tb phone will take decant photos !!!!).

Best you go and try this shit some where else.  

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Glad to see you are blessed with a good sense of humour  :WinkGrin1:

Just give the OP a break, if you rather go shopping at Mike Shopping mall just go there, the OP have a different choice of shopping apparently.

Didnt see the t-shirts you had for sale,which brands and sizes are that?

What is the size from the Burberry short and what is the best price you can give? If you want you can send me a PM as well.

Just give the OP a break, if you rather go shopping at Mike Shopping mall just go there, the OP have a different choice of shopping apparently.

Didnt see the t-shirts you had for sale,which brands and sizes are that?

What is the size from the Burberry short and what is the best price you can give? If you want you can send me a PM as well.

:LOL2:

This thread is piss funny mods. 

Let it take it's shorts course.

:WinkGrin1:

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Archived