IGNORED

JASMINE MANSION, Soi Baukaow

kevin meacher

Jasmine Mansion, Soi Baukaow

We have always received very positive reviews from the Pattaya Forums and again I thank all of you who have posted comments about our hotel. We have always listened to what our customers have to say and react positively wherever we are able.

In this regard I am pleased to announce that we will be in a position to accept payment by Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) by end March, 2007. Full details will be available to those enquiring once this system is in place.

Three weeks go we installed a new pool table into the hotel lobby and whilst this has been well received by all guests it has failed to improve my game in any shape or form!

We are presently costing the installation of double glazing to the first and second floor rooms that face onto Soi Baukaow. The increase in activity and traffic in the area has inevitably led to an increase in noise levels and we will therefore endeavour to combat this.

Our Summer Season rates start from 1st May and we will be introducing some special offers for forum members to go along with the daily, weekly and monthly rates applicable during this period. Details of these offers will be posted as and when applicable or available when you make a booking enquiry.

Best Regards,

Kevin Meacher

Kevin

I stayed over christmas and couldn't of been happier with your hotel, The Service, The Security, The Room, The Breakfast were all top class I like Soi Baukow as a place to stay it gives you easy accsess to all area's of Pattaya.

Jasmine Mansion, Soi Baukaow

We have always received very positive reviews from the Pattaya Forums and again I thank all of you who have posted comments about our hotel. We have always listened to what our customers have to say and react positively wherever we are able.

In this regard I am pleased to announce that we will be in a position to accept payment by Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) by end March, 2007. Full details will be available to those enquiring once this system is in place.

Three weeks go we installed a new pool table into the hotel lobby and whilst this has been well received by all guests it has failed to improve my game in any shape or form!

We are presently costing the installation of double glazing to the first and second floor rooms that face onto Soi Baukaow. The increase in activity and traffic in the area has inevitably led to an increase in noise levels and we will therefore endeavour to combat this.

Our Summer Season rates start from 1st May and we will be introducing some special offers for forum members to go along with the daily, weekly and monthly rates applicable during this period. Details of these offers will be posted as and when applicable or available when you make a booking enquiry.

Best Regards,

Kevin Meacher

Dear kevin

thanks for u info, u hotel its wat i been looking for it looks more homely if u know wat i mean.

just want 2 ask u dos the suite rooms have Balcony, pla let me know

thanks

max

Do you have wi-fi in lobby?

Yes WiFi is available in the cafe and as with the rooms is free for customers. If someone spends an hour or two in the cafe with a glass of water though they are likely to be politely spoken to!! However, for all normal decent customer the serrvice is available and the access code can be obtained from our reception or from me directly. We change the code regularly so please remember to ask on each visit. Changes in the code are notified to hotel guests in advance of any change.

With regard to the question about the Suites they do not have balconies although being on the fourth floor have good views over the local area. The Large Double rooms are a good size as well and they all have a balcony.

Any questions or enquiries can be sent to me at [email protected] and you can be assured of a very prompt reply.

Thanks for your interest and also for the positive remarks.

Regards,

Kevin

Is the internet available 24 hours a day for non residents. I.e can i use the internet at 2.00 am if i wanted. I am sat in a cafe now on the net. (canterbury tales) and i am always eating and drinking so no problem there!!

I came in your place for food during the day, what time/ or do you close the food area?

Is the internet available 24 hours a day for non residents. I.e can i use the internet at 2.00 am if i wanted. I am sat in a cafe now on the net. (canterbury tales) and i am always eating and drinking so no problem there!!

I came in your place for food during the day, what time/ or do you close the food area?

Sorry I was not overly talkative on the phone to you the other morning. I tend to be that way at 2 in the morning after 14 hours work!!! I amdelighted though that my night staff did not think it a problem to wake me!!

As you will now have learned the WiFi can be used 24 hours a day - I hope you connected OK during your visit. Our bar is open 24 hours for soft drinks or alcoholic beverages. The Cafe is open from 08:00 to 22:00 for food. I hope to see you sometime, perhaps at a more sociable hour for poor saps like me who have to work!

cheers,

Kevin

Kevin, did try to book a big room at your place but got zip al the good rooms already taken now i even think not to go to pattaya at all..... maybe just go south Hua Hin or Krabi been already 14 years since i have been there...

Pattaya is no fun anyway any more used to live there but Bangkok is a lot better.

I spent the past month of February at the Jasmine Mansion on my third trip to Thailand and Pattaya. The Jasmine Mansion full filled all my expectations with a very nice hotel, friendly and helpful staff and a good restaurant to boot. 24 hour access to the hotel and I used the free wi-fi at all times of the day and night while there in my room. Kevin and Jin are the friendliest hotel owners and are available at the hotel most all the time during my stay. I passed the new pool table on the way to my room but didn't have time to try it out. Maybe on my next trip!

I will be looking forward to future offers he will have as I'm trying to plan another trip to Pattaya and the Jasmine Mansion will be at the top of my list on hotels to stay at! As I've found out on this trip Kevin and Jin really care for their customers. :Chokdee3:

Owl

Lovely hotel but getting to the rooms can be a bitch.

post-3104-1174531341_thumbjpg

I was banned because I couldn't stop being a cunt and being antagonistic continually baiting other BMS. I also gave board information to a banned member, which is a major no-no. Please do not be like me or you too will get your pee-pee slapped.

dictionary: http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

It's a good thing Jasmine Mansion looks more like this than the picture you posted!

30581-9927.gif

30585-9926.gif

If you look closely, you can see Kevin's wife yelling at one of the employees (again).

I was banned because I couldn't stop being a cunt and being antagonistic continually baiting other BMS. I also gave board information to a banned member, which is a major no-no. Please do not be like me or you too will get your pee-pee slapped.

dictionary: http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

george where do you get all these photos from!! you must have a good memory to think of a photo!

Sorry I was not overly talkative on the phone to you the other morning. I tend to be that way at 2 in the morning after 14 hours work!!! I amdelighted though that my night staff did not think it a problem to wake me!!

As you will now have learned the WiFi can be used 24 hours a day - I hope you connected OK during your visit. Our bar is open 24 hours for soft drinks or alcoholic beverages. The Cafe is open from 08:00 to 22:00 for food. I hope to see you sometime, perhaps at a more sociable hour for poor saps like me who have to work!

cheers,

Kevin

Hi there yes sorry about that, the staff motioned me to the phone and told me to speak. I said are you sure its ok.. they politely smiled and insisted!! nice place you have there! You staff put the customers before you, i suppose thats good for us lot!

• 2 weeks later...

i'll only return if the receptionist from my january trip is still there :Laugh1: i should let you know, hopefully, in early may on when i'll be arriving! :D

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

deadman - I guess you are referring to Bee. She is still with us having returned a few weeks ago having been away for a month when her boyfriend visited.

Good to see you posting Kevin, I hope all is well .

Cheers

Dude