Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

DESPERATELY NEED responsible Thai girl , 9k a month plus commission and free room

falangthaiservices

If you dont like my thread dont read it or post in it. As for a "train wreck" again I will say its working just fine as I am getting emails with people interested. BYE BYE NOW AND DONT COME BACK YA HEAR! lol

Your proposition sounds credible.  I could do this with my teerak but would probably need to take shifts during the day with each other on-call.  Every night is free ffs.  I'm not expat until Sep/Oct though.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can you support your claim that there are hundreds of thousands of baht in commissions to be earned every month?  How many QUALIFIED leads is your website generating?  How many walk ins are you getting in your office per week?  Most of the leads that come into real estate offices here are not qualified leads.  The typical Pattaya buyer would never get any agent to work with them in a US real estate office.  Why, because they are not serious on buying, have no money and have unrealistic expectations.  Listings in Pattaya are easy to get, but finding real buyers and renters are another matter.

A free room, 9k in salary and a commission split is not a great opportunity, because many months there could be no commission even if she worked 24/7.  In addition, she is going to need to pay for transportation and decent clothing if she is working with buyers.  More than likely she will be out selling, instead sitting in your office doing a variety of admin work, when she should be out meeting people and trying to sell.  Any real estate agent that sits in their office waiting for people to walk in the door is going to starve to death, especially if they are in an office in Ban Saray.

Good luck on finding someone and keeping them.  This has been a very entertaining thread!

Your proposition sounds credible.  I could do this with my teerak but would probably need to take shifts during the day with each other on-call.  Every night is free ffs.  I'm not expat until Sep/Oct though.

You could not do it without a work permit, I don't think he is offering one for the Thai's farang partner.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

You pay peanuts you get monkeys

You are never going to get a Thai with all the skills you require to work for 9000 baht a month

You could not do it without a work permit, I don't think he is offering one for the Thai's farang partner.

JDM

Fair call. too much T-money me thinks 55

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

JDM

He could not not offer one as i believe real estate is a restricted industry.

OP, to me you come across as someone who does not have much knowledge or experience or understanding.

Firstly let me say, your offer of 9 000 and free accommodation is NOT an unreasonable one, however your approach is.

Bar girls are not interested in doing real hard work, hence they are bar girls or have a "boyfriend"

Also bar girls or ex bar girls, are not self motivated nor interested

and finally, vast majority are simply not capable. Yet you want and expect for people to hand over millions to someone who has no clue, interest or Desire.

You state, bf can also stay there, so you really think a BG would do the work while BF is there?

You also show total lack of understanding of locals at this level, she would be happy with 9000 and free room and will do nothing but sleep as people at that level are incapable of seeing " future earnings"

To me it also sounds like you are running this someone semi legal, if i had to guess, you do not have WP. So should anything go wrong, rest assured your staff or her bf, will report you without thinking even for a minute.

I will repeat myself again.

Advertise in appropriate locations and channels, clearly outlining job position, job description, salary, commissions, and working conditions.

Interview candidates, chose the best one, train them for at least 1 month, watch them for at least another 1-2 months, before leaving them alone in the office to run "your business"

All my staff start on 9000 and vast majority do not last a month and its under strict supervision. I do not even want to imagine what would happen if i was not around to supervise and watch them.

If you dont like my thread dont read it or post in it. As for a "train wreck" again I will say its working just fine as I am getting emails with people interested. BYE BYE NOW AND DONT COME BACK YA HEAR! lol

I love your thread and will come back. lol

If you read deeper into my last post you might see that I am actually seeing your point and just offering a potential better approach. Then again it may well be the case that you are unable to see past your own nose, LOL 

answered

Yes, in the same manner you have answered everything else throughout this thread, in which you come across as an angry man with opinions based on pure ignorance. It is no wonder you are failing and cannot afford a proper office or to get it  staffed by reasonably educated and motivated Thais. That being the case no serious buyer would entertain your services either,  certainly not after reading you responses here.

This makes you 100% right, you can only afford an uneducated BG who you have already pointed out is lazy and just wants to party. Farangthaiservices?  in this case a misnomer if ever there was one.

Yes, in the same manner you have answered everything else throughout this thread, in which you come across as an angry man with opinions based on pure ignorance. It is no wonder you are failing and cannot afford a proper office or to get it staffed by reasonably educated and motivated Thais. That being the case no serious buyer would entertain your services either, certainly not after reading you responses here.

This makes you 100% right, you can only afford an uneducated BG who you have already pointed out is lazy and just wants to party. Farangthaiservices? in this case a misnomer if ever there was one.

So very true!!!

I think Cerberus of DD fame should know something about getting Thai girls to work. Ignore his opinion at your peril.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

hmmmm I love Thai girls just looking for the right one to wrok for me and not going to take just anybody but thanks for the thought.

This makes you 100% right, you can only afford an uneducated BG who you have already pointed out is lazy and just wants to party. Farangthaiservices?  in this case a misnomer if ever there was one.

And you should know all about them as you have many working for you now dont ya hahahaha.

And you should know all about them as you have many working for you now dont ya hahahaha.

please stop posting as you are just digging deeper . 

please stop posting as you are just digging deeper . 

Thank you for bumping my thread. Have a nice night ya hear. :hello09:

Sorry for that, she will need to sit in the office during the day and post ads online and answer the phone and show properties with me to clients when need be.

A girl with a bachelor’s degree has to be paid at least 15,000 baht a month.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

I think he said that this includes free stay in room above shop, give the guy a break... He is also an estate agent so maybe you are right  :GoldenSmile1:

I doubt if many Thai girls will be happy to stay at Ban Saray, in the middle of nowhere.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

Ok guys that's enough I think.

This thread is in the business section. The OP has set out his stall and everyone has had a chance to explain why they think it won't work. Please keep further posts to genuine enquires only.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

JDM

I think you need a 2 million baht company and at least 4 Thais working for you to get 1 work permit.

I think you need a 2 million baht company and at least 4 Thais working for you to get 1 work permit.

Have and Have and Have, but need one more Thai to live upstairs shophouse and run office downstairs.  :GoldenSmile1:

Position filled ?

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

• 2 weeks later...

Position filled ?

Yes the position has been filled and the lead came from this forum and I thank Pattaya- Addicts! Got a great girl to move in upstairs and work in the office down stairs that seems very happy so far. :GoldenSmile1:

• 11 months later...

Again I will say if someone wants to work for me and is complaining already about 9k baht and wants 15k or 20k baht or asking how much they have to work or how many days off in a week or how many holidays they get off then I dont want you work for me. Go find a job in a bar where you can sit and drink whiskey whenever you want and ask when you get your monthly salary.

Those informations are for me essential when looking for new job.

Archived