IGNORED

DESPERATELY NEED responsible Thai girl , 9k a month plus commission and free room

falangthaiservices

I believe that your expectations are to high and the remuneration to low. You have not said so but is this employee required to speak English? 9k is minimum wage and you are seeking a self motivated employee who is expected to work non-fixed but long hours without days off. Such are difficult to find in countries with a good education system and I suspect nigh on impossible in Pattaya.

Employees such as you appear to need know their worth and look for reasonable conditions. I have cashiers earning twice the amount you quote for a 5 day week with the support of other staff. They are loyal, polite with customers and above all honest.

The old saying still stands good today, pay peanuts get monkeys. This person is going to possibly be the first point of contact for your potential customers so I would seeking someone that would represent me well. I wish you good luck in your search but feel that you will fail to find someone of the right calibre whilst offering those conditions and a barely livable wage. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that your expectations are to high and the remuneration to low. You have not said so but is this employee required to speak English? 9k is minimum wage and you are seeking a self motivated employee who is expected to work non-fixed but long hours without days off. Such are difficult to find in countries with a good education system and I suspect nigh on impossible in Pattaya.

Employees such as you appear to need know their worth and look for reasonable conditions. I have cashiers earning twice the amount you quote for a 5 day week with the support of other staff. They are loyal, polite with customers and above all honest.

The old saying still stands good today, pay peanuts get monkeys. This person is going to possibly be the first point of contact for your potential customers so I would seeking someone that would represent me well. I wish you good luck in your search but feel that you will fail to find someone of the right calibre whilst offering those conditions and a barely livable wage. 

but he hasn't said there are no days off...

this is assumed due to his one answer that wasn't really an answer, and may be the case, but I am curious what he actually expects, time wise...  and how nice the apartment is...

but he hasn't said there are no days off...

this is assumed due to his one answer that wasn't really an answer, and may be the case, but I am curious what he actually expects, time wise...  and how nice the apartment is...

That is true Daddee, however;

Working hours and days should be everyday if she wants to make money that is. If the shop is closed then no chance of a commission walking in that day now is there? I don't need another lazy Thai saying me me me me. Sorry to be forward but tired of their laziness.

Holidays given. AWWWW If I gave ever holiday off then she would have half the year off as every other day in Thailand is a holiday for something right? Ever look at a Thai calender? LOL

I think this gives a clear indication though  :Evil_Grin2:

That is true Daddee, however;

Working hours and days should be everyday if she wants to make money that is. If the shop is closed then no chance of a commission walking in that day now is there? I don't need another lazy Thai saying me me me me. Sorry to be forward but tired of their laziness.

Holidays given. AWWWW If I gave ever holiday off then she would have half the year off as every other day in Thailand is a holiday for something right? Ever look at a Thai calender? LOL

I think this gives a clear indication though  :Evil_Grin2:

I hear ya Cerberus, and he does come off like some kind of Dickensian creature looking for his Bob Cratchet...  

But he didn't say 9 to 5 or what he truly expects...

I would rather work for you, for sure!  But not upstairs, hahaha!

Again I will say if someone wants to work for me and is complaining already about 9k baht and wants 15k or 20k baht or asking how much they have to work or how many days off in a week or how many holidays they get off then I dont want you work for me. Go find a job in a bar where you can sit and drink whiskey whenever you want and ask when you get your monthly salary.

If you want to make more than 9k a month then then get up and do some work and sell a property and then we can talk about raising your salary.

As i said before I am looking for someone I can trust that is motivated to go make that 1 million baht commission and WANTS TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and

work with me almost like a partner really.

Not someone that is going to ask GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME AND HOW MUCH CAN I TAKE THE PISS OUT OF YOU.

Here is the answer to your questions again.

"

Holidays given. AWWWW If I gave ever holiday off then she would have half the year off as every other day in Thailand is a holiday for something right? Ever look at a Thai calender? LOL"

To add to this I will say if you need a day off once and a while for something thats fine so do I. But not looking for someone thats going to sit there and say I want every Saturday and Sunday off and all holidays and wants to stop work at 4pm everyday to go drink whiskey and only cares about 9k a month which is nothing.

Hope you all can understand my frustrations.

The commission split is 2% to 3% for you of the sale price so plenty of money there to be made and you shouldn't even be worried about how many hours or days or even the 9k for that matter. If you work hard and or sell something then I am happy, Its simple.

ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING IS TO BE HONEST I DON'T ACCEPT LIARS AND THE FIRST TIME WE ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

Again I will say if someone wants to work for me and is complaining already about 9k baht and wants 15k or 20k baht or asking how much they have to work or how many days off in a week or how many holidays they get off then I dont want you work for me. Go find a job in a bar where you can sit and drink whiskey whenever you want and ask when you get your monthly salary.

If you want to make more than 9k a month then then get up and do some work and sell a property and then we can talk about raising your salary.

As i said before I am looking for someone I can trust that is motivated to go make that 1 million baht commission and WANTS TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and

work with me almost like a partner really.

Not someone that is going to ask GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME AND HOW MUCH CAN I TAKE THE PISS OUT OF YOU.

Here is the answer to your questions again.

"

Holidays given. AWWWW If I gave ever holiday off then she would have half the year off as every other day in Thailand is a holiday for something right? Ever look at a Thai calender? LOL"

To add to this I will say if you need a day off once and a while for something thats fine so do I. But not looking for someone thats going to sit there and say I want every Saturday and Sunday off and all holidays and wants to stop work at 4pm everyday to go drink Whiskey and only cares about 9k a month which is nothing.

The commission split is 2% to 3% for you of the sale price so plenty of money there to be made and you shouldn't even be worried about how many hours or days or even the 9k for that matter. If you work hard and or sell something then I am happy, Its simple.

ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING IS TO BE HONEST I DON'T ACCEPT LIARS AND THE FIRST TIME WE ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

3% for the slave, WTF do you get on the margin :GoldenSmile1:  Clearly worth waiting for a Condo sale direct from the seller....

"Negotiating your agent's rate

In a typical home sale, agents for buyers and sellers each take a commission of roughly 2.5% to 3%, for a total cost of 5% to 6%, paid out of the seller's proceeds. But as agents compete with discount brokers and flat-fee services, some are becoming more amenable to reducing their cut to 2% or less. (It doesn't hurt, either, that record home prices mean agents are often still making a comfortable living on their listings.)"

Good luck in your search in finding anyone to work everyday for 9k per month, as well as selling a property with a 1,000,000 baht commission....you are going to need it.

Actually no I can't and I can't see you finding the perfect slave but good luck  :GoldenSmile1:

3% for the slave, WTF do you get on the margin :GoldenSmile1:  Clearly worth waiting for a Condo sale direct from the seller....

"Negotiating your agent's rate

In a typical home sale, agents for buyers and sellers each take a commission of roughly 2.5% to 3%, for a total cost of 5% to 6%, paid out of the seller's proceeds. But as agents compete with discount brokers and flat-fee services, some are becoming more amenable to reducing their cut to 2% or less. (It doesn't hurt, either, that record home prices mean agents are often still making a comfortable living on their listings.)"

We work our asses off for commissions and our clients get a safe and hassle free transaction with our help of picking the perfect property that fits your needs. if you don't like it then don't deal with us, plain and simple. Have a great day.

We work our asses off for commissions and our clients get a safe and hassle free transaction with our help of picking the perfect property that fits your needs. if you don't like it then don't deal with us, plain and simple. Have a great day.

I think I would be happy not to do business with you and to tell you the truth mate I will probably be joined by many other PA forum members who have read your thread. You need some lessons in marketing because this thread is one of the most amusing marketing train crashes I have seen.  Best thing you can do is ask one of the MoD's to delete the whole thing and consider another route.  If you are interested in advice then get your web designer to alter the hyperlinks so that you do not have a different page for each search, it is bad enough an my IMac so multiple pages on a tablet would be awful. 

I think I would be happy not to do business with you and to tell you the truth mate I will probably be joined by many other PA forum members who have read your thread. You need some lessons in marketing because this thread is one of the most amusing marketing train crashes I have seen.  Best thing you can do is ask one of the MoD's to delete the whole thing and consider another route.  If you are interested in advice then get your web designer to alter the hyperlinks so that you do not have a different page for each search, it is bad enough an my IMac so multiple pages on a tablet would be awful. 

First off sorry to bust your bubble pal but I have got 4 people emailed and PM me here seriously interested and another came looked at the place last night so my thread is doing what I wanted it to. As far as links opening in a new tab I set it that way myself as I also built the site. They open in a new tab so you dont lose your last page and people like it that way and close the tabs they don't want.

Thank you for your grave concern though.

First off sorry to bust your bubble pal but I have got 4 people emailed and PM me here seriously interested and another came looked at the place last night so my thread is doing what I wanted it to. As far as links opening in a new tab I set it that way myself as I also built the site. They open in a new tab so you dont lose your last page and people like it that way and close the tabs they don't want.

Thank you for your grave concern though.

Sounds like business is booming, you might want to add some decency to your staff wages.  :GoldenSmile1:

Good luck in the future, I think you might need it 

I don't know if the wage and apt offer is fair or not, but your attitude is pretty off putting...

I don't know if the wage and apt offer is fair or not, but your attitude is pretty off putting...

I thought it was just a bit of a wind up at first...9K for working everyday of the week?

But I guess if a girl's failed to hack it everywhere else, then in that case perhaps a beggar can't be a chooser. But the op May find the old maxim 'you only get what you pay for'.

I think the op advertised here with the hope of bagging a under paid workhorse - as they keep upping sticks for a livable wage someplace else.

Personaly - I believe that such a low salary for such long hours should be consigned to the history books.  Our George Osborne would be proud of you!  Edit: he's a real tight arse too.

I thought it was just a bit of a wind up at first...9K for working everyday of the week?

But I guess if a girl's failed to hack it everywhere else, then in that case perhaps a beggar can't be a chooser. But the op May find the old maxim 'you only get what you pay for'.

I think the op advertised here with the hope of bagging a under paid workhorse - as they keep upping sticks for a livable wage someplace else.

Personaly - I believe that such a low salary for such long hours should be consigned to the history books.  Our George Osborne would be proud of you!  Edit: he's a real tight arse too.

ya, with the apt it could be figured at maybe 13 or 14 k a month, but he never described the place...  

he seems angry and burned out on the whole Thai employee thing, not an uncommon complaint here...  

"desperately needing" someone, but not willing to make it the least bit attractive...  and a salesman from what I gather...  

sorry guy, sweeten it up and provide details!

These comments being posted here are my mistake as I forgot this forum will have falang that don't live here or know the Thai standards and would attack me so here it is.

Listen up "westerners" this is Thailand and here in Thailand bar girls or waitresses and many other working professions work all month and are lucky to sometimes get 2 days off a month which most dont and if they try to take it off they will be fined. I never said I want my staff to work with no days off. Read what I did say again and you will understand I am laid back but I am not looking for another lazy waist of time thats right out the gate asking me me me me me what you going to give me like most do here.

Second 9k a month here in Thailand is more than plenty as I owned 2 bars here before which I sold and all my bar girls got 4k a month and a free room and my cashier got 6k a month and a free room. If they wanted more money then they had to work and get lady lady drinks or bar fines. Some girls make more some even double but some don't it depends on the place. This is not USA or England or anywhere else, THIS IS THAILAND!

Now again I will say to stop looking at the 9k and look at the commission cause there are hundreds of thousands of baht to be made each month if they work and sell which most other Thai jobs you wouldn't have that chance even to make.

Thanks for your time and if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

As a 'westerner' who first arrive here in the sixties and has lived here full time for the past 11 years I feel that it is you who is talking like your expressed proverbial  "westerner". BG's selling expensive real estate, answering inquiries in a manner that will instill confidence in people looking to spend 2,3,4 million baht on a property, that is, in my opinion unreal, BG's are often BG's because they are lazy and poorly educated, their wage structure in no way reflects salaries in main employment areas.

My sister-in-law earns 14k a month as a cleaner, (she can earn more with OT), in a large hotel, she also receives basic English lessons for free and is supplied with school uniforms for her children annually, plus an annual bonus. It is true that she only gets one day off a week. Her husband also works a full time manual job adding another 20k to their income. They manage to bring up and feed their two children on this, I suspect that they both work harder than many european counterparts

My wife worked for a reputable real estate organisation here in Pattaya, she received  25k a month with two days off a week plus a fuel allowance as she used her own car. She was expected however to turn out on her days off if a client needed to view a house and all other employees were busy. She also gained commission on sales but nowhere near the 3% you quote, even large estate agents are not selling houses daily and her salary was her main income. Her English language skills allowed her to both answer telephone inquiries in a professional manner as well as converse with foreign people face to face.

My own cashiers with limited English would not give you the time of day for 9k and rightly so. You are perpetually comparing all Thais to BG's so it appears that the only Thai workers you have experience of are those in the P4P sector.

You may, as you keep claiming, be a laid back nice guy, that is not how you come across in this thread though when presented with others reasonable opinions.

Good luck with your venture.

Your still have not outlined the commission structure... I asked before, how are you planning to distinguish her contribution, if your working so closely together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

also have asked three times for more info on the apartment...

you really a salesman, guy?

I ain't buying...

pretend I have something you desperately need, a hard working English speaking Thai woman who won't party all night every night in Pattaya...

talk me into telling her about the job...  so far I am not gonna, but you could easily change that...  I could, anyway...

For a guy who lives in Thailand I think you are blinkered - then again in your "defense" your package included the room rent free and a basic wage plus possible commissions should you sell a property. This actually sounds like a great deal and you might have avoided this train wreck if you had sold the position without crying about how lazy and worthless the Thai community was according to your opinion. What farang would be happy to have his TGF working for a guy who gave such a negative impression? 

This is down to nothing more than you not thinking too much about what you were writing and then getting all bitched up about the responses. Like I said, ask a MOD to remove it before it loses you business as being an Estate Agent is always tough. 

As a 'westerner' who first arrive here in the sixties and has lived here full time for the past 11 years I feel that it is you who is talking like your expressed proverbial  "westerner". BG's selling expensive real estate, answering inquiries in a manner that will instill confidence in people looking to spend 2,3,4 million baht on a property, that is, in my opinion unreal, BG's are often BG's because they are lazy and poorly educated, their wage structure in no way reflects salaries in main employment areas.

Girls dont come to Pattaya to marry a Thai guy and work in a factory. ENOUGH SAID.

My sister-in-law earns 14k a month as a cleaner, (she can earn more with OT), in a large hotel, she also receives basic English lessons for free and is supplied with school uniforms for her children annually, plus an annual bonus. It is true that she only gets one day off a week. Her husband also works a full time manual job adding another 20k to their income. They manage to bring up and feed their two children on this, I suspect that they both work harder than many european counterparts

AND THATS ALL SHE WILL MAKE UNLIKE WITH MY STRUCTURE SHE CAN MAKE LOADS MORE!

My wife worked for a reputable real estate organisation here in Pattaya, she received  25k a month with two days off a week plus a fuel allowance as she used her own car. She was expected however to turn out on her days off if a client needed to view a house and all other employees were busy. She also gained commission on sales but nowhere near the 3% you quote, even large estate agents are not selling houses daily and her salary was her main income. Her English language skills allowed her to both answer telephone inquiries in a professional manner as well as converse with foreign people face to face.

AND THATS WHY MY STRUCTURE IS MUCH BETTER AND SHE CAN MAKE LOADS MORE MONEY.

answered

Your still have not outlined the commission structure... I asked before, how are you planning to distinguish her contribution, if your working so closely together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That will be discussed in private upon an a interview.

also have asked three times for more info on the apartment...

you really a salesman, guy?

I ain't buying...

pretend I have something you desperately need, a hard working English speaking Thai woman who won't party all night every night in Pattaya...

talk me into telling her about the job...  so far I am not gonna, but you could easily change that...  I could, anyway...

Sorry about that, Its a double unit 3 story shop house with 6 bedrooms upstairs and she will get to choose one. It also has a very nice falang style kitchen and a washing machine.

For a guy who lives in Thailand I think you are blinkered - then again in your "defense" your package included the room rent free and a basic wage plus possible commissions should you sell a property. This actually sounds like a great deal and you might have avoided this train wreck if you had sold the position without crying about how lazy and worthless the Thai community was according to your opinion. What farang would be happy to have his TGF working for a guy who gave such a negative impression? 

This is down to nothing more than you not thinking too much about what you were writing and then getting all bitched up about the responses. Like I said, ask a MOD to remove it before it loses you business as being an Estate Agent is always tough. 

If you dont like my thread dont read it or post in it. As for a "train wreck" again I will say its working just fine as I am getting emails with people interested. BYE BYE NOW AND DONT COME BACK YA HEAR! lol

Archived