falangthaiservices

DESPERATELY NEED responsible Thai girl , 9k a month plus commission and free room

falangthaiservices

I am looking for preferably a thai girl that has a falang boyfriend already she can stay with upstairs of my double unit 3 story shophouse in Ban Saray and I will pay her 9k a month plus a nice commission and free room. If someone here has a Thai girlfriend that you want to see working and making some extra cash please email me details to falangthaiservices AT gmail.com

PS. A falang that wears the pants in the house and wants to get involved a bit would be perfect. There is good money to be made if things work out right.

falangthaiservices

Just a heads up I had a 70 year old friend of mine from UK there with his Thai Girl but she was a xbargirl that was 24 and all she wanted to do was be lazy during the day and run to pattaya at night to drink Whiskey with her girlfriends. I dont need this crap and dont want another lazy, Whiskey drinking Thai girl. I know your thinking well good luck with that but I know there are a few out there that are different.

farcanal

you haven't said what she will be required to do

falangthaiservices

you haven't said what she will be required to do

Sorry for that, she will need to sit in the office during the day and post ads online and answer the phone and show properties with me to clients when need be.

laptopbag

Sounds like boring work, with a lot of temptation to say fuck it and use Facebook instead.  Your best bet is an older bargirl who needs an income. You can play up the showings as a chance to meet a sponsor/boyfriend.

As for the farang boyfriend who will "wear the pants" and force her to work hard...he can't stand over her all day. It's either in her or not.  You may have to pay up and get a real office girl.

Edited by laptopbag

falangthaiservices

Sounds like boring work, with a lot of temptation to say fuck it and use Facebook instead.  Your best bet is an older bargirl who needs an income. You can play up the showings as a chance to meet a sponsor/boyfriend.

As for the farang boyfriend who will "wear the pants" and force her to work hard...he can't stand over her all day. It's either in her or not.  You may have to pay up and get a real office girl.

Really its not boring work as the couple would have the whole shophouse pretty much to themselves and it has a nice aircon office for them to relax in and she can play on facebook all day no problem as long as she is also posting properties there. I am laid back also and not a whip cracker. As for finding a "real office girl" that's not what I am looking for as I need someone to live upstairs that I can trust also as I am not there a lot of the time.

BigHairyPig

Your best bet is an older bargirl who needs an income.

An older bird, yes. A bar girl? Not so sure.

BHP

falangthaiservices

An older bird, yes. A bar girl? Not so sure.

BHP

Agreed! but I am open to ideas if she has a Falang.

Shuaige21

Is that the actual paid in cash amount?

falangthaiservices

Is that the actual paid in cash amount?

9000 THB a month plus 2 to 4 % commission on the sale price of anything she sells or helps sell.

froemis89

Sorry for that, she will need to sit in the office during the day and post ads online and answer the phone and show properties with me to clients when need be.

Awwww nevermind then. I was looking for someone to fuck my girlfriend while I am away. Oh well.... :Cry4:

JAI DEE MAK

It may help if you post.

Payment of Prakansangkom for the Thai.

Are utilities free.

Working hours and days.

Holidays given.

I know a few who maybe interested who are not BM (would need to know the above)

JDM

falangthaiservices

It may help if you post.

Are utilities free.

Working hours and days.

Holidays given.

JDM

Sorry but what is a "Prakansangkom"

utilities are free as I have to pay them regardless.

Working hours and days should be everyday if she wants to make money that is. If the shop is closed then no chance of a commission walking in that day now is there? I don't need another lazy Thai saying me me me me. Sorry to be forward but tired of there laziness.

Holidays given. AWWWW If I gave ever holiday off then she would have half the year off as every other day in Thailand is a holiday for something right? Ever look at a Thai calender? LOL

As I said before I am laid back and easy but looking for someone that wants to work and make money not another, give me, give me, give me, and they do nothing and run for the whiskey bottle everyday at 4pm. I had 2 bars before I opened this business and seen it all and not going through that mess again. I already had one couple in there that didnt work out cause the lady was running out to drink whiskey in pattaya with her friends every night.

Perfect would be a falang and thai lady couple that wanted to relax and enjoy and make some money.

falangthaiservices

Awwww nevermind then. I was looking for someone to fuck my girlfriend while I am away. Oh well.... :Cry4:

hahahha well that maybe can be arranged also for a small fee, joking. :laugh:

falangthaiservices

It may help if you post.

Are utilities free.

Working hours and days.

Holidays given.

JDM

To add to my last reply instead of them worrying about how many days and hours they have off to get that 9000 baht every month they should be more worried about how many hours they can work to make that sale and get that huge commission.  :ThumbUp6:

Guiness

are you sure you dont nag , nag , nag ??? :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

FTS

Why not advertise in relevant agency's looking for staff, listing salary, job description, and benefits?

Do you really think you will find reliable, honest and hardworking staff on mongering forum? :Think1:

And do you really think, SHE would do any work when boyfriend is around?

If you ask me, your plan is a disaster in the making

falangthaiservices

Why not advertise in relevant agency's looking for staff, listing salary, job description, and benefits?

Do you really think you will find reliable, honest and hardworking staff on mongering forum? :Think1:

And do you really think, SHE would do any work when boyfriend is around?

If you ask me, your plan is a disaster in the making

Because this is not just a just but a home for whoever takes the position and yes I hope to find a falang that can help her or atleast motivate her.

JAI DEE MAK

Sorry but what is a "Prakansangkom"

utilities are free as I have to pay them regardless.

Working hours and days should be everyday if she wants to make money that is. If the shop is closed then no chance of a commission walking in that day now is there? I don't need another lazy Thai saying me me me me. Sorry to be forward but tired of there laziness.

Holidays given. AWWWW If I gave ever holiday off then she would have half the year off as every other day in Thailand is a holiday for something right? Ever look at a Thai calender? LOL

As I said before I am laid back and easy but looking for someone that wants to work and make money not another, give me, give me, give me, and they do nothing and run for the whiskey bottle everyday at 4pm. I had 2 bars before I opened this business and seen it all and not going through that mess again. I already had one couple in there that didnt work out cause the lady was running out to drink whiskey in pattaya with her friends every night.

Perfect would be a falang and thai lady couple that wanted to relax and enjoy and make some money.

Its social security payment for Thais.

You have not answered the question !!!! is is 24 hours a day seven days a week ?.

Holidays you have not given a good response to this question!!!!!.

I was trying to help you however after your reply I don't think I can be of help to you in this matter good luck with your search.

JDM

Daddee

pm'd and emailed you...

Micheal

If you are so "DESPERATE", then offer a good wage... 9,000 baht to be chained to a job EVERY DAY OF THE MONTH is bullshit.  You want someone to run your business, then pay for it.

15-20,000 baht is more realistic.

Daryle
To add to my last reply instead of them worrying about how many days and hours they have off to get that 9000 baht every month they should be more worried about how many hours they can work to make that sale and get that huge commission. :ThumbUp6:

Whats the "HUGE" commission structure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tourasia

If you are so "DESPERATE", then offer a good wage... 9,000 baht to be chained to a job EVERY DAY OF THE MONTH is bullshit.  You want someone to run your business, then pay for it.

I think he said that this includes free stay in room above shop, give the guy a break... He is also an estate agent so maybe you are right  :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by tourasia

Bagwan

Totally agree! My missus gets 15k plus commision for working in Adidas ! Oh, and get's 6 days a month off  :Think1:

Daddee

to be fair, he hasn't answered the question about days off...