Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cherry Bars (Updated 19th August)

Hammer

So my first month at Cherry Bar Too.

327383-1.jpg

And it has been hard as expected.

It’s a nice looking bar.

327383-2.jpg

It’s comfortable, it has nice big TV, and I now have my own sound system. The music is not too loud and you can have a pleasant conversation. But the MOST important thing for any bar is LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. I might only be one bar back from the walk by trade.

327383-3.jpg

But I might as well be a mile back. Times have been very hard.

Compared to May last year (for Cherry Bar on soi 8). On average about 1/6 of the customers are coming to the bar and the girls are really suffering with about 1/5 of the barfines that they had before.

This has meant I’ve had to spend a lot more time in the bar, which has meant me having to temporarily stop having a day off and lead the bar crawls. It’s unfair from me to expect the girls to stay and work, if their own boss is not willing to chip in himself. So I’m now at the bar from 7pm till at least 2am every day.

Also there is now a Happy Hour at the bar.

327383-4.jpg

But as expected there has still been a loss of some girls, who hopefully will return when the bar on Soi 8 reopens.

On the bright side, I’ve been shown a lot of loyalty from the staff who have stayed and I’ve even had some new girls come to work at the bar.

327383-5.jpg

327383-6.jpg

And also an old face, which I’m sure many will recognise, “Joy” has returned !!!

327383-7.jpg

She was barfined on her first night by a customer who took her to Chang Mai for a week, I hope he doesn’t get too loved up and she comes back !

Even though the number of customers to the bar has been low. These customers have been extremely supportive to the bar. This has meant bar revenue and lady drinks have only dropped by about ½. compared to the same time last year.

We had two very successful parties in May, firstly for The Official Opening Night (Nam’s Birthday as well)

327383-8.jpg

327383-9.jpg

327383-10.jpg

327383-11.jpg

This party did get off to a bad start though, with neither the sign nor the food turning up on time, but hey this is Pattaya.

327383-12.jpg

327383-13.jpg

And also Jeeb’s Birthday Party.

327383-14.jpg

327383-15.jpg

327383-16.jpg

327383-17.jpg

The next party at Cherry Bar Too is on the 6th June. It would be great to see you there.

Progress on the old bar in Soi 8 is slow as expected,

Here are a few pictures.

5th May

327383-18.jpg

327383-19.jpg

327383-20.jpg

14th May

327383-21.jpg

327383-22.jpg

327383-23.jpg

327383-24.jpg

327383-25.jpg

327383-26.jpg

16th May

327383-27.jpg

30th May

327383-28.jpg

327383-29.jpg

327383-30.jpg

327383-31.jpg

After talking to the main builder he is very confident that the bar will be open for July 1st. The plan is to then to keep both bars open, with me being at Cherry Bar Too early evening and in Soi 8 late evening, but we will see how things go.

Again a really big thanks to all those guys that stopped in May, and hopefully I’ll be able to ride out this storm and come out stronger.

Take care

Adam

Edited by Hammer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soldiermick

• Hammer

• cinnamon kid

• Shuggy

Wish you the best of luck Adam. Will try and get some barcrawls started off at your place this time around, hope you don't mind 20 or 30 of us showing up at one time. Hopefully we'll be able to convince you to lead one of our crawls one of those nights.

Good luck with it Adam -

Not been in the new place since you moved (not been out that much at all tbh)

But will be popping in this Friday for a looksee.

:Hair_Out1:

Good to see that things are ticking over Adam. Sad to see the old place getting flattened but i'm sure the new place will be great as well.

Testicles

Glad to here the bar is still open, hope times get better for you. Im inPattaya in July and hopefully the new bar will be open looking forword to having a beer with you bro

Adam: Sorry to hear that things are tight. Wish I could be there to at least help with the barfines and the booze sales. Keep up the good work mate and will bring the crew around this fall. New bar looks good and it is a shame to see the old one the way it looks now, but thanks for the pictures.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Keep your pecker up as they say dear chap.See you in aug.hope it all works well came to the first party good nite had by all.

cheers chris :Party1:

Wriggley Tin 1

The very best of luck my great mate. WIll see you again in July. Must admit I love the new place

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Hang in there Adam. I wish I could be there Now. Things are not so great here in the US either. But I will return soon.

Still want to attend one of your famous crawls!

soi 8 was a prominent position to be in, especially with the walk way.But the new bar is very modernized with a nice flat-screen tv. I hope your staff problems won't escalate, a lot of them have been loyal so far.

Good luck

See you in july.

Was in the bar a couple of days ago and its looking great Adam. Looking forward to the party on Firday mate. See u there.

P.S. if anyone is in town feel free to come along... more the merrier

IHM

Wow! Joy is back!

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream, it's my nightmare. Crawling, slipping along the edge of a straight razor and surviving...."

Like seeing the happy hour pic- 8am-8pm ALL BEERS 50bt ... that a winner!

Hammy mate, thanks for the update, I loved my few vists to the new place, your girls are great fun, I love them all..... :Whistle: Good luck with your future plans, I'll be back in September I hope so a party is a must....... :D:Party1:

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Hi Adam,

The wife and I will be in on Friday for the Party. We're both looking forward to seeing you again...

I do hope that the situation improves... passing trade is so critical to a bar's takings. Short of employing a couple of huge men to physically hurl each passer by up to the bar, I don't know what to suggest... Your regulars are, and will remain loyal... shame there aren't enough of us.

All the best,

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

Could we have more pics of Joy Please? :Bravo1:

Testicles

Hold in there Adam, I`m sure that you will manage a big hit on both bars mate.

Things might seem a bit slow now, but you have the right staff and the right attitude to make it turn around.

Many members know you as a 1 allright guy and they will do anything to help you to keep your head up high.

One of these days, I`ll take a glance in your great bar my great friend. Good luck to you and Buddha will help you.

• 4 weeks later...

Met Adam to years ago at Songkran and showed me a good time at the old bar on soi 8, good luck with the new place and hope all goes well

• 2 weeks later...

So it's now 2 and half months at the Cherry Bar Too.

bar.jpg

So much for the work on Soi 8 being finished after one month. But finally there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Here are some pictures of the work done so far.

19th June

19ju.jpg

19ju2.jpg

19ju3.jpg

19ju5.jpg

24th June.

24ju.jpg

24ju2.jpg

24ju3.jpg

24ju4.jpg

9th July

9jul.jpg

9jul2.jpg

9jul3.jpg

9jul4.jpg

9jul5.jpg

The bar complex (Baron Beach Complex) on Soi 8. is due to open on the 1st August, but if we get the electric done in time. I'm hoping to open for the 25th July for my cashier's (Lai) birthday.

To help celebrate reopening the Cherry Bar, I'm looking at making some more Cherry Bar T-Shirts. So has anybody got any ideas for witty slogans ?

It's been another another difficult slow season month. And the weather has also been particularly bad which hasn't helped things.

But we've had some popular parties which have really helped keep things ticking over.

party.jpg

party2.jpg

party3.jpg

party4.jpg

party5.jpg

party6.jpg

party7.jpg

party8.jpg

party9.jpg

party10.jpg

So the future ? Well I want to keep both bars running. With Cherry Bar Too being the early bar where guys can meet up in the afternoon / early evening and Cherry Bar on Soi 8 being the late bar where guys can find some eye candy / finish their night.

I'm planning to be at Cherry Bar Too from 7 – 11pm and Cherry Bar on Soi 8 from 11pm till 3am but probably daylight ! (There goes my liver !)

So fingers crossed after some very traumatic few months, hopefully things will be on the up for me. Thanks to everybody for their continued support, and hopefully I'll see you at a Cherry Bar in the near future.

Adam

cherry bar 2 is very close to the Inn house and condohotel...so it'll be

easy for me and my buddies to swing on by more often.

aki

good luck see you later in the year. aug sept time

G.O.M.