Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Windmill Club

dh59

THE Windmill CLUB NEWS UPDATE

Hello everyone Windmill Club has undergone some major changes.

First a very Big welcome to Mama Miki formerly at Whats up and Babydolls.

Windmill has undergone sustantial changes with new state of the art led lighting a superb new lazer, lots of good varied music

We now have a Jacuzzi and soapy matress stage.

The outside steps have been redesigned. Lots of new girls already and lots more are arriving daily.

We open at 7pm and go through to 3am .

We have new shows and all the girls interact well with customers.

For those of you that don't already know Bill has joined as manager

I look forward to welcoming back both old and new customers.

Happy hours is 7-10pm and we even have some special offers after happy hour.

mama MIKI!!!!!!!...... :D .. god she is the best mamsan i have ever known. i was hoping she would have stayed with Babydolls. but i guess david didnt want to let her go eh?...... i'll be sure to make it to windmills on my next trip just for the lovly mamasan....

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

mama MIKI!!!!!!!...... :wub: .. god she is the best mamsan i have ever known. i was hoping she would have stayed with babydolls. but i guess david didnt want to let her go eh?...... i'll be sure to make it to windmills on my next trip just for the lovly mamasan....

Looking forward to seeing you,next trip.

You Have IMPROVED My #1 go go in Patts..Thats Impressive..Ill stop in Tomorrow night~~

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 2 weeks later...

You seem to be trying to turn Windmill into another version of baby dolls.

If so then will the girls adopt the same policy as at Baby Dolls when it comes to lady drinks.

At Baby Dolls the girls wait until they have been with you for some minutes before they ask for a lady drink and then once you have bought one they stay with you for many more minutes.

In Windmill the girls ask for a lady drink within seconds of sitting beside you and often after you have bought them they down it and then say

"Thank you for dink, I go dance now". You then do not see them again until later on you see them with another customer.

Sounds good! See ya soon.

"A lot of people ask me, 'Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument."

-Kenny Powers

Windmill? Sorry, dont rate it. Dont matter what mamasan you got. Id rather sit at Superbaby and try and make the Japanese brainwashed girls smile.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Windmill? Sorry, dont rate it. Dont matter what mamasan you got. Id rather sit at Superbaby and try and make the Japanese brainwashed girls smile.

:D I'm with the 5xl overpayer on this one.

You seem to be trying to turn Windmill into another version of baby dolls.

If so then will the girls adopt the same policy as at Baby Dolls when it comes to lady drinks.

At Baby Dolls the girls wait until they have been with you for some minutes before they ask for a lady drink and then once you have bought one they stay with you for many more minutes.

In Windmill the girls ask for a lady drink within seconds of sitting beside you and often after you have bought them they down it and then say

"Thank you for dink, I go dance now". You then do not see them again until later on you see them with another customer.

The Windmill Club management policy has always had the same policy that I had at Babydolls, unfortunatly when one of the previous mamasung was there she did not always enforce it however mamasung Miki who was with me at Babydolls is now The Windmill Club.