IGNORED

China Garden Hotel & Restaurant for Rent or Sale

China Garden

Excellent point Ian re "pissing it up". (sorry, my quote button has died).

If you looked at a map and drew a 300 mtr radius from your establishment, you will find some very successful farang businesses.

To the layman it may look like they are lucky and just happen to be in the right place at the right time. WRONG.

These guys all had a unique selling point and worked their balls off with good marketing. (and continue to do so with good customer service).

This area around soi Lengkee will continue to grow through their (and yours) business acumen.

I would like to add that we have never met and I am in no way posting on your behalf. I just see an excellent opportunity for a hard working businessman.

Absolutely right, there are some excellent businesses in and around the Soi Baukaw / LK Metro area. All those businesses work hard via the forums, Facebook and in the day to day running to make it successful, just because this is Thailand doesn't mean normal business practices stop. Running a business is no holiday, but it sure beats a wet & winds afternoon in Brighton (my home town in the UK). 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having re-evaluated my options both short term and long term I have decided to withdraw the option of renting the entire business for 200,000 Baht. I am going to start a "new thread" for clarity with a new and improved offer for the renting of the restaurant business. Sorry for any confusion, the business is still for sale "until" I find a tenant for the ground floor then of course it can no longer be sold. 

I can’t comment on the rooms of China Garden, but the restaurant has become a dump.
Shortly after opening the restaurant was OK, but it went downhill very fast.
The portions became smaller and the quality poorer, prices went up and less was included.
Some days ago I walked by at 9 p.m. and it was empty with bored staff hanging around.
You pay your 4 “chefs” 10,000 baht a month.
Even a layman knows you will not find a decent cook in Pattaya for less than 30,000 baht a month.

Even a layman knows you will not find a decent cook in Pattaya for less than 30,000 baht a month.

Welcome news to all chefs in Pattaya !  30,000 Baht .... thats awesome! Does anyone actually know 1 Thai chef paid 30,000 Baht ? Or is this just a number you pulled out the air!

I can’t comment on the rooms of China Garden, but the restaurant has become a dump.

Take a look at the photo's, does this place look like a "dump"  ? How many restaurants locally look half as good. 

Shortly after opening the restaurant was OK, but it went downhill very fast.

The portions became smaller and the quality poorer, prices went up and less was included.

Your entitled to your opinion, you will notice on this very thread people have compliments "both" the quality & quantity of the food. 

Archived