Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Offer to Members from Sabai Massage

whitespider - RIP

We are pleased to announce that Sabai massage have offered a 20% discount to P-A members on your first 90 minute out-call service booking.

This means the service, which is normally 750 Baht. is available to all PA members for just 600 Baht. This is available to ALL members, not just Privilege Card holders.

To book a massage please visit their website at http://pattayaoutcallmassage.com/

If you call to make a booking simply mention "Pattaya Addicts" to get the discount.

The offer lasts until the last day of 2014.

The owner is a member here and will be available to answer whatever questions may arise.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Rita is such a cutie. Better make it clear to members if extras are on offer, I would hate to offend such a pretty girl

Rita is such a cutie. Better make it clear to members if extras are on offer, I would hate to offend such a pretty girl

The owners now have access here and should be available to answer all questions themselves shortly.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

sounds great love a good massage, helps put me to sleep, might have to start using this srevice around afternoon nap time

Facebook: Damo Damo

Thai Phone: 09 4332 9734

First Report (not first trip)

Next Trip - SONGKRAN 2015

Pattaya Pattaya......... Poo ying love you mak mak

The outcall service is new here at Sabai massage.  Our outcall massage differs from some other outcall services in Pattaya in that the massage is real, much like any massage shop you might find in Pattaya, and what happens after is between you and the girl.  What they are OK doing is truly up to them and what they are comfortable with, but the ones participating in outcall understand that most customers would Desire an extra special massage.

Please note I speak English but have a friend helping me with the final translation of my posts out of respect to farangs on this forum.  My thoughts, just a little help with the translation as I improve my English.  

I do hope you can give our service a try and provide feedback.  I will try my best to respond to the questions and comments on this post and look forward to participating in this community to help improve my business and get to know more people in Pattaya.

Please visit Sabai Massage at www.pattayaoutcallmassage.com or at the shop on Pattaya Beach Road and Soi 5. Thank you for your support.

The outcall service is new here at Sabai Massage.  Our outcall massage differs from some other outcall services in Pattaya in that the massage is real, much like any massage shop you might find in Pattaya, and what happens after is between you and the girl.  What they are OK doing is truly up to them and what they are comfortable with, but the ones participating in outcall understand that most customers would desire an extra special massage.

Please note I speak English but have a friend helping me with the final translation of my posts out of respect to farangs on this forum.  My thoughts, just a little help with the translation as I improve my English.  

I do hope you can give our service a try and provide feedback.  I will try my best to respond to the questions and comments on this post and look forward to participating in this community to help improve my business and get to know more people in Pattaya.

Cheers mate appreciate the quick reply

Nice!

I like to get my massage in the hotel room. This is a great offer and it takes out the negotiations trying to get a massage girl from a shop to the hotel. Some pretty ladies as well so I'll check it out next time.

600 B outcall for 90 mins oil massage is not bad if the masseuses are good. I will certainly be booking when in Patts.

Posted Image
X.

Rita and Kim look great. Would like to hear more reviews

Thank you I will tell them your compliments.  There are a few more ladies that are not on the website that are incall only.  I will continue to update the site each month with pictures and other information as I learn from the feedback about what everyone wants to know.  Any suggestions about what to put on the site are appreciated.  Also i hope a few people from the Pattaya-Addicts members try the outcall service and report back about their experience so we can get feedback and you can hear the reviews.  

Please visit Sabai Massage at www.pattayaoutcallmassage.com or at the shop on Pattaya Beach Road and Soi 5. Thank you for your support.

Just added some new ladies to the site today and all are available for outcall.  

Very interesting. Have never tried this type of service before so may give it a go.

I'll be in Pattaya for the first two weeks of June so i'll be giving them a call for sure...

Its a great idea.... :ThumbUp6:

First of all , I wish you well with your business , and thank you for the generous discount ,

Will the girls still be available for outcall through out Sangkran ?

I promise to have a dry towel at hand if they do ,

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

First of all , I wish you well with your business , and thank you for the generous discount ,

Will the girls still be available for outcall through out Sangkran ?

I promise to have a dry towel at hand if they do ,

Joe

We are closed on the 19th, and the 18th may prove difficult for outcall, but otherwise open and available. 

I arrive tuesday & will book an outcall while I am there !

A decent massage in my room is a great thing, might even make it a daily activity 

I arrive tuesday & will book an outcall while I am there !

A decent massage in my room is a great thing, might even make it a daily activity 

Great we look forward to hearing from you.  Please mention Pattaya-addicts and receive 20% off your first outcall massage with us.  

We are closed on the 19th, and the 18th may prove difficult for outcall, but otherwise open and available.

Thanks for the reply ,

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

• 5 months later...

MaySom

Member Since 21 Mar 2014

OFFLINE Last Active May 15 2014 03:26 AM

Business owner has logged in to forum last time in May. Somebody who visits the massage please ask if discount for out-call is still valid.

Old Fart

I used the service last week & if you tell them at the time of booking you get the discount, excellent service & value in my mind as you get the privacy of your own room

Will be in Pattaya soon and really looking forward to getting this hotel (like the comfort of getting this in my hotel room and taking a proper shower after - instead of one of those dodgy showers in the massage shop with a dead cock roach in the corner, pressure that just dribles or questionable electrical cables) service that is a good deal.

Just can not help laugh seeing Bam Bam, I mean 'Beam' :GoldenSmile1: . She has that devious look like she is going to beat the shite out of you in the massge :DeadHorse2: and she has the physique to back it up!  Anyway, I like a good hard massage to loosen the muscles so I'd properly check her out. :WhoSaw1:

Beam_Zoom.png

3_original.jpg

Posted Image
X.

Archived