IGNORED

Anybody try Taco House... Soi Baokow...?

2 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

Oh, is that what that meant? So, the tortillas are normally 6" but go down to 5" on tuesday? That doesn't seem fair. I will for sure get in her ear about that, 555

It's fair if they're not trying to hide it and you know what you're buying. They're really not trying to hide it but on the other hand they don't advertise it either. 

Taco Taco is fine with me. She is to be commended for putting out some good flavors.

Some confusion there with the tortillas changing sizes on different days...but now we know.

The prices are slightly high. I feel one should be filled for 300bt or less in a restaurant like that in Pattaya. 

Would like to see a combo plate for 150-200. After all this is a retirement community with pensioners on a fixed budget.  

By the way, had some awesome Mexican fare at Que Pasa in Bangkok today. Complimentary basket of chips served as it should be. Tortilla soup recommended. Some people from Texas involved in the operation. Check them out. 

Taco Taco is quality mexican and is one the best two mexican resturants in Patts/Jometien IMO. Funny as hell reading the prices and size of taco debate:LOL2:

I'm going to keep it 10 X 10 with you, I'd rather be in  Pattaya mofo.

TR's:

Gone till Nov.

Low Season Awaits....

TR3

• 1 year later...

After I gave it a miss for roughly a year, I backslid and gave it another try last Wednesday.

Unfriendly service that even couldn't accept my wish to change a dip that is listed with the same price on the menu than the original one. The service was my main reason that I didn't return there.

As it is a little pricey there I would expect a better service and will not visit it again this year.

They have good food. However, specials are way too small.

And, they both seem to be a pair of piss pots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Taco Taco has delivery via Grab. A buddy of mine who lives in Phratamnak uses that from time to time and says the delivery is about 30 minutes. IMO not bad from that distance. Both he and I really like the Chorizo Tacos. At times in a Mexican place the Chorizo is too fatty, but not so here.