IGNORED

Swimming Pools

Bush Pig

Water eng-01 (1).png

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

An article I wrote for magazines in Thailand.

Salt water chlorinator.doc

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

I was a swimming pool and spa engineer for many years working all over spain on some large projects and i managed to talk many villas and hotels to have them installed as it takes out the human error.

once its set up right it runs its self and all you need to do is check the levels of chlorine gas your producing and the Hp levels.

you also see a massive change in the water ones its been running for a while and you will also stop Hp corrosion.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Lanzalad. Good to see that there are some informed & experienced people around.

It is erroneous thinking by  the masses that salt pools are the same as sea water as it is only 15% of the amount required.

It can't even be tasted unless your body needs salt!!

Cheers :GoldenSmile1:  :ThumbUp6:  

• 2 weeks later...

Our next project!  :GoldenSmile1: 

h_final_view.jpg

be good to see the project plans.. as its my kind of work

i would use 2 systems on this kind of spa, thats if its going to be a spa.

One system would be to filter and sanitize the water and the second one would be only use when people was using the spa and the system would be a based on just recirculating water on venturi system.

This would allow people to use the spa at any time and this would let the filtration run as normal. 

You would also need to install a balance / displacement tank along side of the spa

Right on. :ThumbUp6:

we have the overflow gutter as the surge tank

2 Jacuzzi systems as 8 ventura jets.

Pump, filter & salt chlorinator system.

Conwood decking.

Weight around 18 ton! 

3 "I" bars in a triangle are being place over 3 support columns.

We are to over hang the Jacuzzi floor over these.

Signed of by an engineer so we don't have any responsibility if it decides to descend in a hurry!! 555555 :GoldenSmile1:

• 3 weeks later...

What an amazing picture with an incredible view! good luck with your venture 

Posted Image

Archived