Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How long until ranking

foxracing

I started up a website about 2 months ago only use white hat methods. I have gotten some high PR same nice links to my site. Nothing crazy but a couple pr 4 sites. I have tons of quality, unique articles with seo optimized and my keyword is in my domain. 

The niche is non competitive...The only thing i can think is my site doesnt have great domain strength as it is only 2 months old. Is there a magic date where Google will give my domain authority or is it just a guess?

Thanks. 

Www.learnkhmernow.com

It could very.

It all depends on traffic.

• 3 weeks later...

I started up a website about 2 months ago only use white hat methods. I have gotten some high PR same nice links to my site. Nothing crazy but a couple pr 4 sites. I have tons of quality, unique articles with seo optimized and my keyword is in my domain. 

The niche is non competitive...The only thing i can think is my site doesnt have great domain strength as it is only 2 months old. Is there a magic date where Google will give my domain authority or is it just a guess?

Thanks. 

Sounds like you're doing most things right, but you should be aware that if you're buying links that are being sold as 'High PR' you are wasting your money.  Page rank in my opinion doesn't have much relevance anymore. Google are still occasionally updating it, but I've seen some examples of sites that have a PR6 or even PR8 and they're nothing more than rubbish article sites filling the net with shit.

My main income comes from an automotive site that was a PR4 last year and is now down to a PR2 despite a lot of quality white hat link building. This site is also ranking very well for a range of keywords in my niche, even with a lower PR. 

You can check how many of your pages are being indexed by Google by typing this into Google search-  site:enter-your-domain-name-here.com - it will show how many results under "About XXXX results (0.10 seconds)"

You should also sign up for Google Webmaster Tools - they will tell you if anything is wrong. 

To answer your question it will probably take 4-6 months to get onto page 1 if you have done everything right, but that depends on your competition. 

• 2 weeks later...

Forget about PR. Is worth nothing.

What you do want to do, is making a website that is that interesting that people will come back to it, or refer to it on their blog for example. Site's made purely to rank in google have only short term success at best. With a few (lucky) exceptions of course.

Besides, you don't want to depend solely on search traffic anyway. Look for other sources and set up a mailing list. As long as its interesting for people you'll get sign ups and therefore returning visitors. A great way to improve you conversion is to offer something for free. For example an ebook in your niche.

Don't try to be one of many. Try to be the one of a kind." Its been my motto for many years and lead to great success.

• 2 years later...

How long? Between 2 and 8 months.

Your opening post was written two years ago. I do not know if your site has given you the desired results. An update would be interesting.

But for those wondering how to improve their results in Google, I suggest reading the following two articles:

1) We Analyzed 1 Million Google Search Results. Here’s What We Learned About SEO

http://backlinko.com/search-engine-ranking

2) 

Seth goes short. Buffer goes long. Here’s what you should do with your content.

https://copyhackers.com/2016/02/short-long-content/

Archived