IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden - 1 month on.

PattayaPete

I stopped by the PBG, and it looks good. I would like to take a date there. The facility does have a restaurant, right?

Yes, it does.

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PattayaPete

• Harry Brown

• Loso4ever

• Rabattmarkenfaelscher

Thanks for the regular updates, the place looks great. I'll definitely be stopping in for a few when I'm in town in a little over three weeks.

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Having made break even in your first month is a hell of a job well done Pete.

Not many people can tell that they have achieved that. You have a great place to stay at as I can see from your reports. Finding a way to sort out the minor problems will give you a good look at the future.

Once the freelancers know about your new bar, they will come in and bring some friends along too. And with the girls, the addicts will come too lol.

Good luck Pete and may you be blessed with your bussiness.

Cheers,

Adrie.

A mate of mine was in there a few week's ago said it was brilliant, very well run and great prices. I will be calling in myself in two weeks time to check it out and with it selling food who knows it could be a good starting off point.

Outstanding!!! this looks like a great bar. I will be heading there on my first night (26 June). Good luck.

Congrats on the work :Party1: - I'll be through!

Ego and Alcohol

You`re doing an outstanding job Pete and I`ll make sure to visit your bar next time I`ll be around.

Looks great! Wish it had been there when I was living in Thailand. Will have to stop by the next time I'm in Pattaya!

Congratulations. I'll drop by in Mid-June when I'm over there to enjoy a few freelancers. (oh, and a cold singha as well!)

Hello Pete, I want to congratulate you with the nice place. I did spend quite some time at your place when I was there this month and I was glad to meet other addicts such as Panudate,dirtydisco,jartimus and alot of others.For those who haven't been there I can only tell you they have nice food, good drinks at low cost and the most clean toilets of patts.

When I come back in november this will be the place where I 'll hang out during the day.

Pete-my first visit to Patts.5th. June will be there on my first night-thats a certainty-looking forward to a nice cool beer and no hastle contact with those beautifull thai ladies!

Nice work Pete. I really enjoyed the place and the food. I think you fill a niche that was missing around Walking Street -- nice place to escape and relax. It's a great design and has a really good vibe. Having been to the Beer Garden in BKK I'd have to say you're bar is much much better. Once the girls start filling up the place you'll be well on your way to being a Pattaya institution.

See you in July.

i stopped in 5 or 6 times in may....i liked it. found a nice couple of ladies too!

it is picking up nicely.

great for lazy afternoon by the water sipping a san maguel lite.

keep it working pete.

Hi Pete, Checked your place out last couple of weeks, enjoyed it very much, great food ,service was brilliant .The service girls were [Tik in particular had a cheeky sense of humour that made me feel welcome] outstanding nothing was too much trouble for them and they went about their duties in a friendly pleasant manner.

Now this could be helpful for any nervous new comers who are new to this scene , just ask the girls to point out which girls are the F/L if your not sure I found the staff were very helpful in this (just didn't want to hit on anyones wife 5555)

Pete my only gripe was could you PLEASE take Janis Joplin off your music list I left Farangland to escape one screaming @#^&* 5555 cheers mate will be back again for sure

all the best Rooster

i,ve been in there the last 2 nights and the Place looks great , Good drink prices , nice layout , super friendly staff . My only issue i see is the food . the first night my meal took over an hour , i didnt mind that much cause i was in no hurry , but if i had to be somewhere i woulda been irked . All was better when the realy good food arrived . The second night the food arrived very fast , but the pad thai noodles were rubbery like they had been microwaved

I,m sure the place will really take off in the next few months and its a great addition to Pattaya

Cheers

:wacko:

Dude

I arrived on Tuesday and this one was the first please I went, I knew about through this form that is was new....

I like the setting and the staff are so nice and polite, the choice of music is good and apreciated.

The menu is limited but good and it is better have a small menu that you can provide quality food then a long list of things that you sell maybe once a week....

I come everyday to the bar in the afternoon and in the evening, it is a slow period so I hope for Pete and its team it will pick up.

There are not much Freelancers and this can be improved however you are never short of lady in Pattaya.

Tumbs up for this BAR and see you in a few hours for a drink....

and again great and nice people are there to serve you drinks......

How is your Som Tam promotion being received by the FL? Perhaps you can post more photos of the ladies.

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

I'd go there if I knew where it was, as it is now I guess it's located somewhere in Pattaya near the beach. I pop onto this website now & then so tyat's why I haven't read any previous posts. :GiveBeer1:

I'd go there if I knew where it was, as it is now I guess it's located somewhere in Pattaya near the beach. I pop onto this website now & then so tyat's why I haven't read any previous posts. :GiveBeer1:

If you are walking up Beach road towards Walking Street, just as you go past the entrance to Walking Street there are some bars where Muay Thai boxing takes place , Pattaya Beer Garden is located at the very back of these bars hard to see until you are on top of it , but there are two blokes that meet and greet they have PBG placards showing the entrance.

325633-101.jpg

Oh my god, she is hot! is she a freelancer, staff girl, owner girlfriend or what??? I think I have to visit beer garden first day I hit Pattaya next time I am in LOS!!!

Well, except if she is your girlfriend, Pete, then visiting will be quite masochistic ;-)

congratulation for the good start :-)

Edited by gregkai

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa !!! Hey Pete, you have hold of a GREAT concept that will provide a terrific service for we budget guys, AND should make you a well-deserved bundle of money. I look forward to visiting when I arrive on my virgin trip in August.

Looks good pete, see you in 3 weeks. :o

A great first month, I go there 2-3 times a week, like to start at teatime, nice sea breeze and super view, just needs a few more freelance ladies, other than that small problem everything great.