IGNORED

Windmill a go go

Daveo

I liked the Windill a go go before, but be careful, new girls in there my mate had his money stolen in there tonight and the Thai staff did nothing, Thai staff of course, only a few 100 baht but bad taste after as Thai staff ignore it all in together.

Be carefull in there.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

last time i went in their i detected a certain type of arrogance from the staff and management. Needless to say i dont go their anymore. Never really understood why a bar that seems like it could do with all the customers it can get pisses people off so they dont come back.

im not trying to poke you guys with a stick, but what am i missing?

i go to a gogo bar, sit down, have a brew.

i look for hot chicks. if there are some, i stay. if not, i leave.

arrogance of the staff? aside from the cool guys at happy (who serve and joke and are cool), i couldnt tell you what a staff member looked like. im too busy with the hot chicks to bother with the staff.

Staff attitude is a big turn off. Yeah the girls are all eye candy, but its a distraction from a fun night, when shit happens. It does go on everyday, and puts many of us off.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Staff attitude is a big turn off. Yeah the girls are all eye candy, but its a distraction from a fun night, when shit happens. It does go on everyday, and puts many of us off.

Truer words have never been spoken MG. We all go to the bars for the girls, but when the staff are assholes, or fail to resolve problems, its reflected by the return patronage of a place.

Sad to hear this as i spend 2 or 3 nights a week at the Windmill. Never had a problem before but will certainly keep my eyes open from now on.

I liked the Windill a go go before, but be careful, new girls in there my mate had his money stolen in there tonight and the Thai staff did nothing, Thai staff of course, only a few 100 baht but bad taste after as Thai staff ignore it all in together.

Be carefull in there.

Bill was duty manager that night ,your friend knows him and saw him outside and Bill attempted to find out what had occurred and rectify the situation.

However your friend told Bill he would discuss it another time with him.

All Bill managed to find out from him was that it was a fairly new girl.

Neither of us know which girl it was and he did not identify her which makes it very diificult for us to deal with.

If he had identified the girl she would have been fired immediatly as we do not want that type of girl working.

With constant new arrrivals occasionally one bad apple slips in and it can take a little while before any management of any bar could possibly find out .So I apologise on behalf of the staff that there was an incident and would reiterate once again as I have on many previous occasions stated if you encounter a problem please speak to Bill or myself and we will deal with it.

I really would appreciate it if your friend or you could identify the girl so that I can take the correct course of action.David

Great response David. From personal experience i can confrim that David and his staff will look into and try to resolve any problem or issue you may have. They take stuff like this very seriously. But you have to give them a chance to fix it. Let em know the details.

Testicles

Be carefull in there.

DAVEO I have replied to your pm Please contact me on 0800969513 as soon as possible David

Great response David. From personal experience i can confrim that David and his staff will look into and try to resolve any problem or issue you may. They take stuff like this very seriously. But you have to give them a chance to fix it. Let em know the details.

Thanks for your support, David

Well I will be visiting this week and hope you have some farm fresh 18 year olds for me to barfine :-)

Well I will be visiting this week and hope you have some farm fresh 18 year olds for me to barfine :-)

We certainly have some little cuties and more arriving all the time.

Dont get me wrong Dave, I have always had a great time in the Windmill and will continue to come in, My mate was a bit pissed off at the time and I probably spoke out of turn as I know what some girls are capable of.

I have told my mate and it was a Gentalmanly response from you and I will pop in soon and say Hi

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg