Top Posters In This Topic

• pattayagolf

• tommyg

• Mavrick

• 7-Eleven

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice looking bar. good luck with it. will call in on my next trip

look,s like a winner to me ! i,ll certainly check it out in about 3 week,s time ! :wub:

The Bar looks great mate and fair prices for the drinks as well. Plus your other attractions dont look to Shabby either . will check out your place in August So as I believe go past rolling stone 2 towards pier am I getting warm .

See you in Aug

Bruiser

The Bar looks great mate and fair prices for the drinks as well. Plus your other attractions dont look to Shabby either . will check out your place in August So as I believe go past rolling stone 2 towards pier am I getting warm .

See you in Aug

Bruiser

Yes, go about 50m past Rolling Stone Bar and you will see Soho Square on your left side.

We are at the bottom of the development

see you soon

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Thanks Kevin

I enjoyed your old bar (tiger soi 8 with the great band,Am i right?). so looking forward to checking out new 2.Will be in town from 12th aug with couple of Aussie mates , so look forward to meeting in person.

All the very best with both of your New Ventures

Bruiser

The Addicts Meeting was held here last Friday. Its a really good bar with plenty of potential and everything brand spanking new.

Kevin, and his lovely wife, are excellent hosts despite the fact that he's an Essex boy :unsure: (speaks with a Aussie accent bizarrely).

I sincerely hope the bar does well. It should fly IF the whole Soho Square scene takes off.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Looks like a real fun bar Kevin

san miguel light at 60 baht :Hair_Out1:

you can count on my custom in november

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Jack Daniels double for 100 baht...... see ya in 4 weeks and please stock up on the JD.

cheers

" I like to live life like one big carnival, get drunk and act like an Animal "

Went to Wildcats in May for Pattaya addiction get together = great bar - fun and friendly plus greater discount if you use the Pattaya addicts priviledge card. Stop in Wildcats again when I get back in Oct. :)

i of my photos of wildcats

just seen tommys photos of wildcats brings back so many memories i was with tommy that time and would highly reccommened wildcats one of the best bars we visited (and we did many) see you all in oct (Paul)