• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spanky4star

• LaaMok

• brewster

• Mavrick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Life in Pattaya aint bad with stunners like these.

This Wan. There are literally hundreds of pages devoted to her on another Pattaya forum.

I remember the day she started at Secrets 5 months ago, kadafi brought her back for about 4 days, until the mamasam went nuts at her, cuz she was missing out on all her short times. She has changed alot since then!

great looking girls... as previously asked , what are the bf's and st/lt prices please

Thats down to the lady, but if you want a private chat with her upstairs, :Bravo1: i believe the room to have a chat in, is 500. :Bravo1: I guess the girl would be 500-700 baht.

Edited by Bryan

the bar fines are 800 SWhowgirls 600 non show after 2 all barfines are half price. or you can take advantage of the mile high booths for 500 baht which includes bar fine and its up to you what you agree with girl as thats not my department. just ask maverick as he frequents the booths a bit, thats where the screamer clip was made

the bar fines are 800 showgirls 600 non show after 2 all barfines are half price. or you can take advantage of the mile high booths for 500 baht which includes bar fine and its up to you what you agree with girl as thats not my department. just ask maverick as he frequents the booths a bit, thats where the screamer clip was made

I was saying to mavrick, he should rent the booth out for two weeks, he'll save alot of money and he can just tell the girls to pop in, it would be the perfect hotel!

i mite have to fit new lights in this time so he can make better videos

Marc: As always mate a great eye for talent. Will be back again this fall. Great place with exceptional hospitality. Looking forward to it again. Thanks for the updates

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

would these girls think I was handsome if I came in? If so I may be persuaded to pay a visit soon. Are there any girls with very large breasts who might think I was handsome too perhaps?

I was saying to mavrick, he should rent the booth out for two weeks, he'll save alot of money and he can just tell the girls to pop in, it would be the perfect hotel!

Yeah I will rent a booth when Spanky put in new lighting so I can make some decent videos, damm I cant believe I've used those booths 13 times. :WhoSaw1: Its Dirty Sanchez fault. :D

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

See you next month DJ gadgie.

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

From the looks of the pictures...and the fact that I am staying across the street at galaxy...me thinks I will be spending a lot of baht here.

very nice as usual... at Gentlemens club.

the rumor is true now, nice transfer with Wan coz she's famous now with all the sucess she had at Secrets

she brought many costumers and have a big wallet of friends/mongers...

spanky > I hope she will be stay at Gentleman long time until a big money farang ask to her to stop work :rolleyes:

well done, I will check in a few weeks, Gentlemns club is my top 3 favorite place.

Will visit when next over.

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

I met Wan at Secrets in November. Was told at the time that she had just started. She was a little shy and and her English wasn't very good, but I still had a great time with her (who wouldn't). I hope I can find her again next month, it will be interesting to see how she has changed.

Some nice pics there but the last pic does it for me, and even though her face can't be seen, who cares

well guy's cant believe that nobody figured out that it is wan in the last pic, is taken off the light box we have outside the club.

when we did the photo shoot there was her and another girl working it for the camera but couldnt really put those pics up outside the club as there was a bit to much nudity on show and didnt even ask for it. they are now in my personal collection hehe

Edited by spanky4star

one of the best clubs in pattaya good management and really many nice sexy girls :Bravo1: every week i am there