IGNORED

China Garden Hotel - availability thread

China Garden

I have started this thread in order to post our room availability in one location. I intend to update this thread as often as possible to maintain its accuracy. I know many of you have tried booking Jacuzzi rooms in the past with no avail, so hopefully this thread will help secure the room you want.

High Season Rates from 1st November - 30th April.    Boutique Room: 900 Baht per night, Jacuzzi Room: 1,500 Baht per night

Low Season Rates from 1st May - 31st October.         Boutique Room: 700 Baht per night, Jacuzzi Room: 1,200 Baht per night

Visit:

http://www.chinagardenpattaya.com/

https://www.facebook.com/chinagarden.pattaya

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293919-d3632311-Reviews-China_Garden_Hotel-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

China-Garden-30.jpg

deluxe-small.jpg

China-Garden-Map.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

whats the avalibility in oct 14?

There might be a boutique room available, my manager Yuri makes all the booking now, please email       [email protected]

ok ian. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

i have just sent you a booking request through your website for a Jacuzzi room.

i have just sent you a booking request through your website for a Jacuzzi room.

OK Yuri will get back to you shortly. thank you

just to let ian know that my friend has sent a mail 2  days  ago and havent got any reply.

i had this same problem last year

just to let ian know that my friend has sent a mail 2  days  ago and havent got any reply.

i had this same problem last year

OK I will ask Yuri to check the junk mail folder, ask your friend to email him directly on   [email protected] 

he has messaged as u said

btw he will be reaching there  in 48 hrs. i have also kept him ready with other options . in case no mail is returned

he has messaged as u said

btw he will be reaching there  in 48 hrs. i have also kept him ready with other options . in case no mail is returned

Thats great, he's always checking his email  [email protected] 

I'm afraid he does all the bookings to avoid "double bookings" made by myself ! 

ian

i meant that my friend  mailed . but no reply from china garden and hes off to pattaya already

any way have mailed  him some other names to stay in lengkee.

but its sad  china garden  dint reply as i had recommended him ur place as the best in line there.

ian

i meant that my friend  mailed . but no reply from china garden and hes off to pattaya already

any way have mailed  him some other names to stay in lengkee.

but its sad  china garden  dint reply as i had recommended him ur place as the best in line there.

did you friend checked his spam folder?? messaged lost in transition or something.

i am sayint it because i have asked yuri several questions in last week regarding my booking and he has been replying to mine on constant basis. within 24-48 hrs every time.

Pissed in there now the place is bang on, good food too boot. Well worth a booking .......

• 3 weeks later...

can you post the availability for the this month of the rooms, i'm interested in a Jacuzzi room.  sent a note via website, but haven't heard back anything.

• 1 month later...

Wow china garden you guys are great very quick and prompt at getting back to me with my booking needs the Boss and Yuriy are very helpful. I can wait to meet Yuriy and try out the steakhouse downstairs. Now the waiting game begins 12 freaking weeks before I land for my first sortie in Pattaya. FML I want to be there now!

Again thanks so much for you prompt and polite service.

Wow china garden you guys are great very quick and prompt at getting back to me with my booking needs the Boss and Yuriy are very helpful. I can wait to meet Yuriy and try out the steakhouse downstairs. Now the waiting game begins 12 freaking weeks before I land for my first sortie in Pattaya. FML I want to be there now!

Again thanks so much for you prompt and polite service.

Yea I'm just off to the UK for Christmas and missing the place even before I leave !  You will have a great stay and I hope you get a chance to try out the steaks ....

Have a great Christmas & New Year.

Ian

can you post the availability for the this month of the rooms, i'm interested in a Jacuzzi room.  sent a note via website, but haven't heard back anything.

I'm sorry these was no response, I will have Yuri check the spam folder. I used to take the bookings personally and keep this thread updated but unfortunately we changed our system as it had the potential of "double bookings" if the staff accepted a walk-in booking.

All booking requests now need to be sent to Yuri the manager at:        [email protected]      or via   www.chinagardenpattaya.com

Thanks

thanks, Yuri helped me get a room, stayed there in Nov and really liked it, i will be back in Dec-Jan.  I sent Yuri another note today to check availability.  great place!

• 4 weeks later...

Surely the new policy of asking for a deposit will discourage bookings?

It discouraged mine anyway - I'm booked in somewhere else now.

I was victim to a double booking at CG last year, so I am pleased Ian is adopting a one person booking arrangement, its they way to go.

Archived