Sign in to follow this  
Siege

Kuala Lumpur

Siege

I'm thinking of going to Kuala Lumpur.

Does anyone have any info on the place, What hotels to stay in that is in the Mongering that have web sites, Bar to go to that have girls and anything else you night think would help.

Thanks Siege

Esco

Go to the beach club packed with PI girls and some Vietnamese stunners as well. I always stay at the Concorde BC is right around the corner :10of10Score:

Siege
Go to the beach club packed with PI girls and some Vietnamese stunners as well. I always stay at the Concorde BC is right around the corner :GiveBeer1:

Thanks Esco do you know if they have web sites.

MintyCock

I stayed at Concorde. It's actually quite a nice hotel with beautiful lobby, excellent gym and great pool. They do a very nice breakfast and dinner buffet as well. It is also very near some tourist attractions including the Petronas and KL tower.

Went to Beach Club one night and although the majority of girls are Viet and girls from Philippines, there were some balck girls and some white girls available aswell. In my opinion, the best looking ones were the Viet girls (one in particular was fairly stunning) and as such they quote higher rates than those from PI. One thing to note is that drinks are fairly expensive and you will be paying the equivalent of about 300baht per beer.

Taxi drivers will annoy you as they will always look to overcharge you and take you to some massage places/ health clubs. These are clubs which have swimming pool, gym, lounge, chillout area and you can pick from a selection of girls. The establishment looked fairly classy and stylish. I just went to see what it was like but didn't try.

Edited by MintyCock

soldiermick

I havnt been to KL for a while but the beach club was the place to go. It was nowhere near a beach but it did have a small shark in a fish tank.

They also had a dentist chair where a lady dressed as a nurse would syringe takela into your mouth. I think Gazza (paul gasgoin) was once pictured here and criticised by the british press.

Kolobos

Concorde my hotel of choice..Book a suite and you'll get free pick up from the airport, free buffet breakfast (which is the bollocks), private check in and out, late check out, free internet, chauffeur when required at reduced rates, plus all the rooms goodies which are well worth robbing...

Beach Club is just around the corner and is full of free lancers from all over SEA, but be warned, get in the gaff before 9pm as their happy hour ends at 9pm and it all gets a bit pricey, so when the place starts ringing bells etc, get yourself a bucket of beer or a bottle of spirits of your choice and enjoy the rest of your evening for a third of the cost...The burds are expensive yet you can easily pick up regular drinkers there too...I did

Kolobos

This is what I book, Premier Executive King for 460 ringits

post-8718-1211192979_thumbjpg

Peterk
This is what I book, Premier Executive King for 460 ringits

09.jpg

Can anyone tell me if the concorde is girl friendly and do the have the in house massage with extras!

ktodd
Can anyone tell me if the concorde is girl friendly and do the have the in house massage with extras!

Yes, Concorde is girl friendly,

though last time i was there, no extras at spa :ThumbDown1:

you can easily pick up girls on Bintang Road

Edited by ktodd

johnnyk

Be prepared to pay a whole lot more for your room than in Thailand.

Peterk

I have just been to KL and stayed at the Maya hotel around the corner from Concorde on Jalan Ampang near petronas towers. This is an excellant hotel a bit pricier than concorde but worth every penny. went to the beach club a total rip off and girls were asking silly money 300-500 st and this is really short in KL. Health centres and spas were better. There is one spa just past concorde on the left charge about 200 also Elite club is one of the best ask any taxi driver girls are cheapear then beach club and you get massage jacuzzi etc.If you are into indian girls go to The allson genisis hotel in Jalan Alor in Bukit bintang in the health centre see Tommy loads of girls to choose from 220ringits. I picket up a freelancer chinese girl from Bukit bintang opp BB plaza 200 st which i turned to 300 lt later she was great. Anyone need any sort of info on Kuala lumpur pm me.

yasi

Yeah KL is a good destination.. You can find some young and beautiful indian girls.... Students too....

crazy007

planning to stay 2N at sunway lagoon - apart from the water sport any other entertaining evening activity in/around the lagoon. any input is appreciated

yappal

I enjoyed my time in KL and I think that it is definitely worth a visit. I have never stayed at the Concorde, but it is in a great location. The Beach Club is worth a visit that's for sure. Good luck and enjoy.

Melaus

Hotel Sentral, very good and often special rates.

Quite close walking distance to the main station and bus terminal.

Also many cheap and good restaurants all around.

Hinochi

Yep, for anyone going to KL, don't expect LOS prices for anything (especially mongering and alcohol, lol).

If you're looking for a local Malay girl, expect to pay a lot more than a Thai, Viet, PRC or PI equivalent. The service may be as good but there's a hefty price premium, unless you can find a student (takes a bit of effort but it's possible). Most of the Chinese imports speak little, if any English, and tend to be on short term visas so if you find one with a good GFE make the most of it :)

I often find freelancers are a better bet unless you want all the extras at one of the spa establishments...